Lighting Bigsm0 and the cob addiction

I’m doing a little chatting with green leaf. If this stuff stands up like I see with others it’s a game changer. Couple things I want to point out. Last grow I added some extra nutrients, totaled over 200$ from previous grows and no difference between that grow and now. I am also getting bottle after bottle with slime in the bottom, these bottles aren’t cheap and are well past their shelf life in my opinion. One of my biggest praises so far is their customer service. Told them what I had and what I planned on doing and instantly received numerous replies. I have always been a fan of keeping it local. Sending money to large companies that monopolize the industry hurts us all. Poor customer service if any and it will only get worse the more we send.

Greenleaf is also doing a promotion for their 230gram bag. Shipping is 3$ and the nutrients are free. Not sure the feed rate yet but I’d say it’s enough for a plant or two. You also don’t need anything else. The mega crop is supposedly enough on its own for the entire grow. Less fumbling around with bottles and bottles and more bottles. How many times have we run out of something mid grow. The kicker is what we ran out of probably didn’t make shit of a difference anyways. I am so excited to see what’s in store for the future.

I’m doing a little chatting with green leaf. If this stuff stands up like I see with others it’s a game changer. Couple things I want to point out. Last grow I added some extra nutrients, totaled over 200$ from previous grows and no difference between that grow and now. I am also getting bottle after bottle with slime in the bottom, these bottles aren’t cheap and are well past their shelf life in my opinion. One of my biggest praises so far is their customer service. Told them what I had and what I planned on doing and instantly received numerous replies. I have always been a fan of keeping it local. Sending money to large companies that monopolize the industry hurts us all. Poor customer service if any and it will only get worse the more we send.

Greenleaf is also doing a promotion for their 230gram bag. Shipping is 3$ and the nutrients are free. Not sure the feed rate yet but I’d say it’s enough for a plant or two. You also don’t need anything else. The mega crop is supposedly enough on its own for the entire grow. Less fumbling around with bottles and bottles and more bottles. How many times have we run out of something mid grow. The kicker is what we ran out of probably didn’t make shit of a difference anyways. I am so excited to see what’s in store for the future.

Your future so bright you gotta wear :cools:

You know I can't speak for everyone but this newbie has found IMO the best light and nute combo, Autocobs OTZDRUZFQThEM0EzNkNBNjgyRDg6ZTg5ZDZmMjlhNGMyZWYzMWNhN2E2MTgyOGUxMGNiZTE6Ojo6OjA=.jpg from @BigSm0 and MEGA CROP :tonic:from @Greenleaf Nutrients sure is rocking this newbies grow :frog: THX GUYS :woohoo::woohoo1:

The girls can't get enough of the cobs, 2 girls on the closet case side of my tent are legit leaning towards the cobs on the other side lol gotta get some more asap

Kinda hard to tell in the pics but the mains are reaching to the right cobs on the other side are at least 30 to 35in's above the girls

[HASHTAG]#CobsRock[/HASHTAG]
208e82e40815462ec7993773a19ee030.jpg

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

2 girls on the closet case side of my tent are legit leaning towards the cobs
I've had a couple plants do that. Very interesting these Autocobs. I enjoy it when at the pre flower stage and they reach straight up trying to pull the lights to them. They are the only lights I've owned that do that consistently.

I've had a couple plants do that. Very interesting these Autocobs. I enjoy it when at the pre flower stage and they reach straight up trying to pull the lights to them. They are the only lights I've owned that do that consistently.
Yes very interesting I wonder what causes it whatever it is must be good lol

The girls can't get enough of the cobs, 2 girls on the closet case side of my tent are legit leaning towards the cobs on the other side lol gotta get some more asap

Kinda hard to tell in the pics but the mains are reaching to the right cobs on the other side are at least 30 to 35in's above the girls

[HASHTAG]#CobsRock[/HASHTAG]
208e82e40815462ec7993773a19ee030.jpg

I was just talking to someone about a selling point some companies use . “Maximum photosynthetic efficiency” this is basically tricking people into thinking the lights are more efficient. When in reality it means they think there isn’t any wasted energy in colors/spectrum that plants do not need. No one knows exactly what plants want. We think we do but there is no proof that we give plants exactly what they need. Basically if red and blue was all that was needed full spectrum cobs would not have maximum photosynthetic efficiency. The above comments proves otherwise.

What term they leave out is maximum photon efficiency and that’s the amount of light per watt. While spectrum is very important the amount of light produced per watt is where the real savings is.

I was just talking to someone about a selling point some companies use . “Maximum photosynthetic efficiency” this is basically tricking people into thinking the lights are more efficient.
OK, I'm gonna start pulling my hair out. Up-selling products with no evidence is something that has frustrated me for a very long time.

I was just talking to someone about a selling point some companies use . “Maximum photosynthetic efficiency” this is basically tricking people into thinking the lights are more efficient. When in reality it means they think there isn’t any wasted energy in colors/spectrum that plants do not need. No one knows exactly what plants want. We think we do but there is no proof that we give plants exactly what they need. Basically if red and blue was all that was needed full spectrum cobs would not have maximum photosynthetic efficiency. The above comments proves otherwise.

What term they leave out is maximum photon efficiency and that’s the amount of light per watt. While spectrum is very important the amount of light produced per watt is where the real savings is.
I catch your drift [emoji41][emoji41] the cc is like 12 inches from the tops directly above those girls it's crazy that only 2 cobs about 3 feet high and a few feet to the right is having that much of a impact over the closet cases

OK, I'm gonna start pulling my hair out. Up-selling products with no evidence is something that has frustrated me for a very long time.

I was working on a new title for the AutoCob, super sun 3500watts. After reading this I think I’ll lower it to a more reasonable 2200 watts. :rofl::rofl:

Back