Lighting Bigsm0 and the cob addiction

I catch your drift [emoji41][emoji41] the cc is like 12 inches from the tops directly above those girls it's crazy that only 2 cobs about 3 feet high and a few feet to the right is having that much of a impact over the closet cases

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Someone called it bro-science. Buying cobs based on efficiency or specs alone is foolish if you ask me especially when you see cobs drawing plants like this. I get this reply quite often too.

Someone called it bro-science. Buying cobs based on efficiency or specs alone is foolish if you ask me especially when you see cobs drawing plants like this. I get this reply quite often too.
Lol I even moved the cc closer to the cob side and they're still leaning good shiznit for sure

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Something thats really gets me riled up is the cost of nutrients and how I feel so many companies are taking advantage of us. I used to use a nutrient supplement called sugar daddy. It’s fairly expensive stuff at around $90 a gallon. Later found out I could make my own with one tbs of epsom salt and a gallon of water. Add your own food coloring as needed. Later I dropped the expensive bottles and went for a more cost effective simpler solution. This kept increasing till I got myself here.
FD174E82-66D6-4D44-A592-3B5C213FCADC.jpeg

Try this, try that.... the money spent on this stuff is insane. After hearing so much positive about GreenLeaf and excellent reviews @Dabber I decided to make the switch. I instantly thought about adding and supplementing with some of the above and stopped myself. Anyways here I am today. I am in late flower but was so excited to get going on it I actually fed the ladies MegaCrop for the first time. This is it. Super inexpensive! Easy to use and after spending some time with the owner I’m thrilled to support them.
DC127085-2BB7-4DB4-A1A7-458732AF74B3.jpeg

I also have some lights out updates. Not sure it needs much explanation. Besides 11 watts per square foot. :worship:

1CDF94C9-97D2-4C4B-88F8-152233316BF9.jpeg

B0358905-662E-4CB8-AE48-E1BC885260E6.jpeg

Something thats really gets me riled up is the cost of nutrients and how I feel so many companies are taking advantage of us. I used to use a nutrient supplement called sugar daddy. It’s fairly expensive stuff at around $90 a gallon. Later found out I could make my own with one tbs of epsom salt and a gallon of water. Add your own food coloring as needed. Later I dropped the expensive bottles and went for a more cost effective simpler solution. This kept increasing till I got myself here. View attachment 880163

Try this, try that.... the money spent on this stuff is insane. After hearing so much positive about GreenLeaf and excellent reviews @Dabber I decided to make the switch. I instantly thought about adding and supplementing with some of the above and stopped myself. Anyways here I am today. I am in late flower but was so excited to get going on it I actually fed the ladies MegaCrop for the first time. This is it. Super inexpensive! Easy to use and after spending some time with the owner I’m thrilled to support them. View attachment 880165

I also have some lights out updates. Not sure it needs much explanation. Besides 11 watts per square foot. :worship:

View attachment 880166

View attachment 880167
Oh my God I just stumbled into heaven!!! No wonder they say you're the man to talk to about COBs here!!! Subbed [emoji41][emoji106]

Something thats really gets me riled up is the cost of nutrients and how I feel so many companies are taking advantage of us. I used to use a nutrient supplement called sugar daddy. It’s fairly expensive stuff at around $90 a gallon. Later found out I could make my own with one tbs of epsom salt and a gallon of water. Add your own food coloring as needed. Later I dropped the expensive bottles and went for a more cost effective simpler solution. This kept increasing till I got myself here. View attachment 880163

Try this, try that.... the money spent on this stuff is insane. After hearing so much positive about GreenLeaf and excellent reviews @Dabber I decided to make the switch. I instantly thought about adding and supplementing with some of the above and stopped myself. Anyways here I am today. I am in late flower but was so excited to get going on it I actually fed the ladies MegaCrop for the first time. This is it. Super inexpensive! Easy to use and after spending some time with the owner I’m thrilled to support them. View attachment 880165

View attachment 880166

View attachment 880167
:drool: time to rock and roll @BigSm0 :frog:

Oh my God I just stumbled into heaven!!! No wonder they say you're the man to talk to about COBs here!!! Subbed [emoji41][emoji106]
I have grown a plant or two under cobs in my day. I also own a few cobs too. If you have any questions please fire away.
D60BCFD0-3B18-41AD-9C8E-D40E3A075CF7.jpeg

Back