Lighting Bigsm0 and the cob addiction

Ohhh perpetual. I still have never gotten the timing down perfectly. The plants seem to always go longer or shorter really screwing things up. I’d suggest going a little longer then what you think the half way point is unless you have plenty of space to hold the extra pots.
You are correct about plants going longer..I have a contingency in place, I have a 2x2x5. I use for drying and grow related storage. If a plant goes long, I do have some room to put extra pot or two when they are seedlings in the 2x4. but if they start getting big. I move a light and pots over to the 2x2.

I couldn’t sleep last night just thinking of what a stupid thing I had done. I used to keep my seeds in an old driver box. I had taken it out to give a friend some seeds and never put it back in my safe. While I was cleaning things up I must have tossed the box. I wouldn’t consider myself a collector as much as a hoarder.

Minutes after realizing what I had done I got a message saying I won a giveaway from fastbuds who also wants to try the AutoCobs so I should be back in seeds here soon. I have had pots ready for over a week and my perpetual grow is really falling behind. Atleast some landfill will have some real nice plants soon. What a dumbass lol.

I couldn’t sleep last night just thinking of what a stupid thing I had done. I used to keep my seeds in an old driver box. I had taken it out to give a friend some seeds and never put it back in my safe. While I was cleaning things up I must have tossed the box. I wouldn’t consider myself a collector as much as a hoarder.

Minutes after realizing what I had done I got a message saying I won a giveaway from fastbuds who also wants to try the AutoCobs so I should be back in seeds here soon. I have had pots ready for over a week and my perpetual grow is really falling behind. Atleast some landfill will have some real nice plants soon. What a dumbass lol.

I’ll gift you some if you need them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man I tore my whole house, grow and cobshop completely up. I actually found them. I greatly appreciate the offer. I’ll pm you, want to return the kind gesture.

I have no idea why you would be low on beans and not hit me up lol........you would have gotten beans just not auto's right now necessarily

Man I tore my whole house, grow and cobshop completely up. I actually found them. I greatly appreciate the offer. I’ll pm you, want to return the kind gesture.
Awesome

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Oh man! Sorry to hear that. Wishing you lots of seeds arriving in your garden soon!

Back