Lighting Bigsm0 and the cob addiction

I just lost power steering in my car. But, Yeatster already planned more AutoCobs this week. So, the decision to get more AutoCobs or take the car to the shop.

Conclusion; Stick to priority... power steering is a luxury. AutoCobs are a necessity. :headbang:
I’m glad we did not have to steer you in the right direction.

Hope to see you there. I am waiting for some feedback on how the carpool works. I am 1.5 hours away from Red Eye Extracts oif I can hook up with as carpool easily I am booking 2 VIP sites and looking for a partner for the ride. I am looking forward to the event. You dont happen to know if I decided to drive it myself are campers allowed?
I haven’t spent any time figuring the details just yet. Unfortunately I’ll have to fly and don’t think I’ll be staying in a tent so I’m hoping a hotel is near by. I have to get on the phone and figure the details soon so I’ll let you know what I find out.

Not much change besides the start of buds beginning to form. Snapped these pics late last night. While being manipulated I got it to fill nearly the entire 4x4. I wouldnt want to see this plant in anything smaller than a 3x3 without a
B2F5CCB3-1937-4755-9097-139CE28B147F.jpeg

F9C3DCEE-1771-46D7-BC96-A48D59B52F43.jpeg

I definitely need more of these strawberry nugget ASAP. Does anyone have some extras?
921874EF-E30F-41B3-A17D-3D3C295C806E.jpeg

8EAAF5A5-2C2E-42FF-A13B-9CF833DBEA06.jpeg

DEE2778C-A9D3-40EA-B916-D28CBA0BF648.jpeg

I haven’t spent any time figuring the details just yet. Unfortunately I’ll have to fly and don’t think I’ll be staying in a tent so I’m hoping a hotel is near by. I have to get on the phone and figure the details soon so I’ll let you know what I find out.
The more I think about ok it it flying sounds much better even if that means no camping. I'm not sure how the VIP would work without. Like I said I have a few questions waiting on a reply

Not much change besides the start of buds beginning to form. Snapped these pics late last night. While being manipulated I got it to fill nearly the entire 4x4. I wouldnt want to see this plant in anything smaller than a 3x3 without a
View attachment 951874

View attachment 951875

I definitely need more of these strawberry nugget ASAP. Does anyone
20180918_140115.jpg

I have tried and tried I can not get a strawberry nuggets to stretch at all let alone like that.
20180918_140103.jpg
20180918_140046.jpg
20180918_140115.jpg

First detail look at a map Selma, OR is not exactly a big place. More of a crossroads than anything. Nearest small city is the county seat of Grants Pass, pop:34000, 21 miles away.

I have never seen a thermoelectric dehumidifier until today. Of coarse my fav store ace hardware has them. Anyone have any experience with them? I know they don’t work as well as a compressor powered dehumidifier but benefits seem great. Low wattage, low noise, low cost. Just not as powerful. Sounds like it would be a great idea for smaller grows. The wattage part was really intriguing. Dehumidifiers are energy hogs and also create a lot of heat because of the energy consumed.

Back