Lighting Bigsm0 and the cob addiction

Now for something else and please don’t take this as me bitching. It’s just been something building up for awhile. The consensus is/was 50w per sq’ until the AutoCob came in. I have helped a lot of folks and proven that this is not needed with autos. I currently had up until 2 days ago 6 cobs over a 4x10 space. Granted it wasn’t full but 4 plants are doing a great job at covering most of it. People are now questioning me saying I told them X number of lights in a space and I’m running less. It’s extremely hard to give everyone an exact answer but I do my best. On instagram I even go as far as checking peoples photos to see if they grow autos or photos. What I had was 2 cobs per plant. I regularly tell people one cob per plant, I’m also using 2 in a 4x4. So I’m over on the # of lights per plant but below the # of cobs per space. I just want to sell what people need and nothing more. While some people still run more wattage than I recommend with great results I feel it’s extremely wasteful and unnecessary. If you guys notice a lot more usually comes from a lot less.

I have no complaints about the advice I received Bigsm0. Its not easy to make recommendations with so many variables. Autos or photos for one thing. size of tent, number of plants. Etc. And with the design of these wonderful lights, its so easy to adjust things to dial it in better if required. Man, I don't see how anyone can complain to you. Must be whiners.

I would just for the hell of it love to see a grow comparison of two small spaces with the same auto strain from cuttings instead of seeds. First space has 1 autocob. Second space has 2 autocobs. Try and keep everything else the same. And then we'll see what the growth differences are like, and in theory we'll see the space with 1 light outgrow the one with 2 lights. That would be worth paying admission for.

Not that this is the best way to run them. I did them all in a row and up to 8 cobs now on 4 plants. If I slow up at all I do want to throw in a few 2700’s too. 480 watts. Probably not the best gram per watt grow but I’ll definitly clear 2 if they remain as happy as they are now.

4F50F74C-ABE4-439B-BEEA-29E1B66E2913.jpeg

image.jpg

DA9139E4-9782-4B13-9C9D-16148C88F5D3.jpeg
25399765-BEF2-48FF-826F-926E44A43FD6.jpeg

I dont think you were fussing sm0, just venting. I will say that you have always been a man of your word. Stand behind your products and regularly tell people that they don't need as many lights. But as a businessman you sell what they order. You are a top notch guy and have one bad ass light!

I just lost power steering in my car. But, Yeatster already planned more AutoCobs this week. So, the decision to get more AutoCobs or take the car to the shop.

Conclusion; Stick to priority... power steering is a luxury. AutoCobs are a necessity. :headbang:

I just lost power steering in my car. But, Yeatster already planned more AutoCobs this week. So, the decision to get more AutoCobs or take the car to the shop.

Conclusion; Stick to priority... power steering is a luxury. AutoCobs are a necessity. :headbang:

I like how you "turned" a negative in to a positive. Pun totally intended.

:rofl: I'd do the same :d5::pass:

Hope to see you there. I am waiting for some feedback on how the carpool works. I am 1.5 hours away from Red Eye Extracts oif I can hook up with as carpool easily I am booking 2 VIP sites and looking for a partner for the ride. I am looking forward to the event. You dont happen to know if I decided to drive it myself are campers allowed?

Back