Lighting Bigsm0 and the cob addiction

They focus the light better, and yes, if you have enough coverage, they can increase yield.

My instinct says that in late flower, three might be a little short and the more symmetrical four lights would be best.

My instinct says that in late flower, three might be a little short and the more symmetrical four lights would be best.
My tent is small and I’ll only have 3 plants in there at a time.Thats why im only going with 3 lights

Im just trying to figure out if im gonna get 3 reflectors when I order the 3rd light next week

do the reflectors make a difference?
I use the reflectors for veg only. My little test didn't show leaving the reflectors on through whole grow as terribly fruitful. Still, it's early days of strains grown under Autocobs and I am sure some strains might love the reflectors all the way.

you don't need reflectors if your growing in a tent, you'll has as good or better of a grow because of the diffuse, reflected light. In an open room however, they can help a lot. I started out with lenses on my cobs and the light was too strong when I couldn't raise the light high enough. I've had much better grows since removing the lenses.

So do you think it’s worth it to get them for 3 lights in a 3x3

Back