Lighting Bigsm0 and the cob addiction

Little bit of room rearranging. As you may have guessed I did move the lights around too.

Those bugs are gone and the plants are blowing up again. 100% green which was a rare occurrence here. Can’t wait to get the next batch in the ground too. Any ideas?@dabber?

13AAB859-572D-4444-ACFD-7376A8A7D751.jpeg

This lady is very big. Just widened out a bit. Started to train and did my first ever topping when she was at 5 1/2 feet tall. It was an accident. Hope for 3/4 of a lb. 2 cobs will kill the gpw average
81160990-E0B2-4DC3-B720-7187D669FE71.jpeg

08798274-39DE-43BA-B31E-335348E21DEF.jpeg

2 strawberry nugget. Already packing the resin on.
79C1C3F6-3431-4B6F-AB59-E6F4AA1372A0.jpeg

:bravo: :headbang: :d5:... DaaAAaaamn! Sm0 buddy, you are rocking this round straight up! :slap: .... all are looking choice my friend, and what a joy not to have to fiddle0fuck with the damn vermins at last,...-- just gaze and enjoy,.....:zen:

I recently harvested a Fast Buds Blue Dream auto. And even having to chop it early, I'm rating this as one of the best commercial auto strains I've ever grown. The bud is fantastic! and in the right condition, I'm sure it will produce very well! I'd highly recommend this strain! And you KNOW you don't hear me say that often!

Just want to share this picture. No it’s not cob related but do you guys see what I see?

DDCE45C2-1256-4168-B5EA-CA8F69037055.png

The AUTOS below the light being tortured are so much shorter than the happier plants outside the direct line of fire.

Just want to share this picture. No it’s not cob related but do you guys see what I see?

View attachment 950583

The AUTOS below the light being tortured are so much shorter than the happier plants outside the direct line of fire.
You think that’s caused by too much light or too much heat? Both?

Do the buds show sign of light burn? If not, your good. Plants at the edges just not getting quite as much light. Looks like a fine crop in the making!

I grow at the sides of my tent in hanging baskets ( Great Idea, thanks tony21! ) that live under mostly reflected light and they do fine, a great way to get some extra bud! Not feasible I realize in your small tent.

:pass:

You think that’s caused by too much light or too much heat? Both?

I recently harvested a Fast Buds Blue Dream auto. And even having to chop it early, I'm rating this as one of the best commercial auto strains I've ever grown. The bud is fantastic! and in the right condition, I'm sure it will produce very well! I'd highly recommend this strain! And you KNOW you don't hear me say that often!
Good to see. I shall look forward to growing that strain down the road.

I've just harvested 2 of them and totally agree. Was a pleasure to grow and smoke:)

:thumbsup:
Thx for the report dropping 2 for the comparison along with Brooklyn Sunrise did you do this 1 also and they do look :drool:

Little bit of room rearranging. As you may have guessed I did move the lights around too.

Those bugs are gone and the plants are blowing up again. 100% green which was a rare occurrence here. Can’t wait to get the next batch in the ground too. Any ideas?@dabber?

View attachment 950310

This lady is very big. Just widened out a bit. Started to train and did my first ever topping when she was at 5 1/2 feet tall. It was an accident. Hope for 3/4 of a lb. 2 cobs will kill the gpw average
View attachment 950311

View attachment 950312

2 strawberry nugget. Already packing the resin on. View attachment 950313
You will never ceases to amaze me with what you can grow with your cobs bro. It blows my mind.

Back