Lighting Bigsm0 and the cob addiction

That is awesome, they are still building the one out this way. Hope your all having fun.
Oh that’s great! It is such an amazing place. Their construction is even more amazing. I had spent about 4 hours my first time there just staring at the roof construction. I actually spoke to one of the investors when I was there and they have 27 locations now and growing rapidly. Kids need more of this and less of their iphones.

My kiddos are to spoiled. All inclusive 3 day 2 night stay paid for by some great folks I did work for over the summer. 3 hours of traffic in NY just about wiped me out though. Second trip to this wonderful place in the past 30 days. Back to the grind. View attachment 943054

View attachment 943052
Awesome dood

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Sm0, had the same problem with bugs last year outdoors with aphids! I took the plants individually and cleaned them manually, not too hard but a pain in the ass! It seemed to help a lot, got a decent yield. I also had gnats and I have since ended that problem, by using mosquito dunks, it seems to have ended them!! When I make up a new soil mix now, I always use mdunks in the water and a couple times after and no problem with the gnats. You have to watch with hydrogen pyroxide, it will kill the microbes. Also there are people who will sterilize their soil prior to using it. I have not done this, too much soil to heat. lol

silvi

Sm0, had the same problem with bugs last year outdoors with aphids! I took the plants individually and cleaned them manually, not too hard but a pain in the ass! It seemed to help a lot, got a decent yield. I also had gnats and I have since ended that problem, by using mosquito dunks, it seems to have ended them!! When I make up a new soil mix now, I always use mdunks in the water and a couple times after and no problem with the gnats. You have to watch with hydrogen pyroxide, it will kill the microbes. Also there are people who will sterilize their soil prior to using it. I have not done this, too much soil to heat. lol

silvi

I’m happy that you are past this too. It’s such a pain to see plants suffer from a BUG. Who would have thought. I added a new chemicle that I don’t see used often. It’s safe for plants and fruits to eat 24 hours prior to use. I figured if this was the case at the stage I’m at I have 40+ days left so I should be more than fine. It killed everything on contact. The plants are now extremely happy and healthy. Not sure the age but they have lots of veg time left. I did flush the plants heavily a few days after too. In the future I plan to use a lot less but use it early on to sort of rid the soil of any pest. Followed by a good flush a few days after then to plant the new seeds. Not sure what else to do. I’m 100% sealed, safe and clean but I can’t stop the soil from holding critters.

As far as the h2o2 it does turn to water after it’s exposed to air for a period of time. My thought was to douse the soil and wait a week before adding seeds. It should kill almost everything.

B08B5036-59F0-469C-9335-60EFFF53C229.jpeg

Back