Grow Mediums Barney’s Farm LSD-25 (photo) in 8.5L Autopots w/coco, TF nutrients, and AutoCobs

Hey mate, nice grow you have going.

Are the 8.5 litre autopots the same width as the big ones, just shorter?

The little plant does look very different, and thats how i first spotted males in my current lot of reg seeds, before pistils appeared on the others. But that one is also showing signs of def or burning so may be that rather than a man? Too inexperienced, sorry dude :shrug:

Hey mate, nice grow you have going.

Are the 8.5 litre autopots the same width as the big ones, just shorter?

The little plant does look very different, and thats how i first spotted males in my current lot of reg seeds, before pistils appeared on the others. But that one is also showing signs of def or burning so may be that rather than a man? Too inexperienced, sorry dude :shrug:
Yes, the 8.5 liter pots fit into the same trays as the 15l pots. First time using them and can’t wait to see how they produce in a 3x3 area.

As for the mutant, I’m growing it anyhow. It was the last to pop and was way behind the other three. Not sure what burned it, as she has had exactly the same treatment as the others. Nice thing about regulars, time to heal. Will be funny if it turns out to be a male. Never had one so obvious this early but it could be or it might wind up being the biggest producer of bud of the four. Right now it just looks like shit.

Thanks for the tag, can't wait to see how this strain does in the pots.
:welcome:You and me both. I’m excited to try out these 8.5L pots for the first time. :woody:
Hi hemi bro i am here my friend :pass:
:bow:Thanks my friend, I knew you would be. How have you been these cold winter months?

Subbed, all the best Hemi, good to see u back on here.
:thanks:I am glad to be back. I needed the break, but now it’s like why did I stop? Good to see you Sensi and thanks for checking in.

Set to watching thanks for tagging me !
:welcome: I thought this grow might interest you. Now if I just don’t screw it up.:rofl:

Hey hemi,

Good to see ya still growing the dank I'm subbed up for sure

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
Great to hear from you Izzy, hang out and I might be able to make this grow blow up with all of your help. :cheers:

Here is a look at Technaflora’s feeding schedule.
558D391B-4FF0-49D7-BC03-8B7A844272B3.png

I know the feeling, I have a big plant i'm going to chop. took 60 days to START flower ( its suppose to be an auto..... )
......... now at 86 days and still not much happening. its just taking up valuable room......... hate to do it but she gets the axe today! I'd say as rough as that one looks, chop it.

Back