New Grower Baileys second auto grow with northern lights and Royal Queen Seeds Quick one

A bit late to the party. I have not seen anyone use that stuff personally, but I use their roots excelurator gold and it is phenomenal.
Glad ure here glad to here that there a good company iv used this soil with the coco coir in one of my pots the other is biobizz allmix

Too bad about your seed. But you just grew a blue cheese so something new might be fun!
She is looking good. She will catch up to mine in no time!!

Northern lights

Day 8

Temps 28
IMG_20160324_102744968.jpg
IMG_20160324_102744968.jpg

Here she is looking great also the RQQ1 has pooped its shell that's only been 24hr that's how I like them nice n strong n wanting to grow

I seeeeee youuuuu :dizzy:

Happy about your new seed. Sounds like it is meant to be!
Yeah I'm hoping so but quess what happens today I went into check on her and the extractor fan has blew its motor I checked the fuse but its defo the motor its two year old and just past the warranty typical but I ordered a swift air fan today due on the 30th so no to long away I'm just glad its broke now and not late into flower

This is when you want your fan to go out. Another few weeks and you would have a stinky situation!

Back