New Grower Baileys second auto grow with northern lights and Royal Queen Seeds Quick one

Hey Bailey I thought I come on over and check your grow journal.
I started at page one and started reading and clicking likes etc and then I noticed it was a 118 pages long.OMG
I am going to be really honest, I thought "bugger that" and skipped to harvest day & the bud shots.
No offence but I would have been here until 6 in the morning reading it lmao
You did a great job and great that your misses helps withe trimming too.
I used to run all Biobizz and used to buy the sample packs for the Bio Heaven that stuff is pricey.
I went to coco after Biobizz and never considered mixing them as I wanted to go all coco, you have done a great job, props to you man :)
Definitely worthy of a :slap: great stuff!! I'll be back to have a proper read and maybe in installments , it looks like a great grow journal
Keep doing what your doing and hopefully I'll catch your next journal at the ground floor and follow it to the top.
Peace brother

Arty

Hey Bailey I thought I come on over and check your grow journal.
I started at page one and started reading and clicking likes etc and then I noticed it was a 118 pages long.OMG
I am going to be really honest, I thought "bugger that" and skipped to harvest day & the bud shots.
No offence but I would have been here until 6 in the morning reading it lmao
You did a great job and great that your misses helps withe trimming too.
I used to run all Biobizz and used to buy the sample packs for the Bio Heaven that stuff is pricey.
I went to coco after Biobizz and never considered mixing them as I wanted to go all coco, you have done a great job, props to you man :)
Definitely worthy of a :slap: great stuff!! I'll be back to have a proper read and maybe in installments , it looks like a great grow journal
Keep doing what your doing and hopefully I'll catch your next journal at the ground floor and follow it to the top.
Peace brother

Arty
Thanks bro I totally understand its a huge read come check my new one out here's the link

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/bailey-goes-coco-with-barneys-farm-and-dinafem.52756/

Hey, is anyone else not getting notification for subbed threads?
Or am I the only one?

Hey, is anyone else not getting notification for subbed threads?
Or am I the only one?
Yer, sometimes it happens to me too

Back