New Grower Baileys second auto grow with northern lights and Royal Queen Seeds Quick one

Ok so here it's the final weight as it hits the jars it's dry to touch n give a little squeeze perfect for the cure I weighed it all up.
Just bud not trim but I do plan on making hash with the trim @ChillFred showed a very simple way of making it so here it is use all ready 132.8gram woo hoo:drool:
:frog::frog:

View attachment 574784
That's 3 large jars some more trimmings after the final manicure and a little pile of smaller buds I'm about to sample :chimp:
So @stepside was the closest with 175g so bring that arse on over for a fat slap brother
HOLY BUD MOLY. awesome harvest. This is awesome. Im hoping i harvest a good amount with these 4 i got going. Congrats

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Hey @Bailey I ordered that fan today from ebay. Fingers crossed it will suck out some of my high humidity. Current fan isn't worth the lecky. Cheers bud

Hey @Bailey I ordered that fan today from ebay. Fingers crossed it will suck out some of my high humidity. Current fan isn't worth the lecky. Cheers bud
Ull be very happy with it what one u get out the two both are great but one comes with a low or high setting

Ull be very happy with it what one u get out the two both are great but one comes with a low or high setting
I got the one you preferred (I hope I got the right one) It has high/low setting, but I'll prob need high for my 80x80x160cm tent. The one I'm using has half the power, so I'm sure it will be a lot better. This is the one
Fan screen shot.PNG

I got the one you preferred (I hope I got the right one) It has high/low setting, but I'll prob need high for my 80x80x160cm tent. The one I'm using has half the power, so I'm sure it will be a lot better. This is the one
View attachment 588176
Yip ull love it my tent is 60+60+170 and on full power after about an hr it brings the sides of the tent in slightly very powerful and silent

Yip ull love it my tent is 60+60+170 and on full power after about an hr it brings the sides of the tent in slightly very powerful and silent
Nice one, that makes me happy. I've been stressing this week over the humidity. Bought a little dehumidifer and tower fan. Shit, I've spent a lot of notes this week. :biggrin: I'll let ya know how it goes, should be here 1wk tomoz

Nice one, that makes me happy. I've been stressing this week over the humidity. Bought a little dehumidifer and tower fan. Shit, I've spent a lot of notes this week. :biggrin: I'll let ya know how it goes, should be here 1wk tomoz
They say that but mine came in 3 days do u have a thread I can follow

They say that but mine came in 3 days do u have a thread I can follow
Nah I've been a bit pushed for time lately, but I'll get on top of it over the weekend. The tower fan and dehumidifier arrived the day after I ordered... can't get better than that. Amazon is shit for deliveries IME

Nah I've been a bit pushed for time lately, but I'll get on top of it over the weekend. The tower fan and dehumidifier arrived the day after I ordered... can't get better than that. Amazon is shit for deliveries IME
Yeah it can be get a thread started n hit me up with the link

Back