New Grower Baileys second auto grow with northern lights and Royal Queen Seeds Quick one

Northern lights

Day 9

Temps29

This little girl is really starting to burst into growth for 9days I'm impressed with her 
DSC_0004.JPG

Sorry about the pic i got a new phone so the pics of the girls will be of better quality but I'll need to figure out how to turn them around.
Here's the RQQ1 who got planted today
DSC_0002.JPG

Northern lights
Day 10
Temp 28

Lightly sprayed with water today and looking very healthy I have lowered the light slightly as the little lady is growing a stem like a super models legs long and stretched lol
DSC_0008.JPG

I have sorted the pic angle use will be glad to see I have other good news the RQQ1 is breaking ground
DSC_0009.JPG

Northern lights
Day 11
RQQ1
Day1
Temp 29

The RQQ1 has broke ground very fast germ rate with I'm happy with
Well it's time to name the girls so the
Northern lights Lauren
RQQ1 kinda

There they have there own identity
Lauren got fed today with nutes for the first time biobizz biogrow 2 ml to 1 Ltd and I fed her the full ltr
DSC_0016.JPG

And here's little linda
DSC_0017.JPG

I am about to start a northern lights from royal queens in about 3 or 4 weeks. I have found that the northern lights and blue berry genetics seam to make large autos. Looks like the northern lights from most breeders get large. My last northern lights was out door and in the shade and still had dense tight buds. It was neglected and kept small but still had the best bud structure of any auto I have grown yet.

Back