New Grower Baileys second auto grow with northern lights and Royal Queen Seeds Quick one

Looking good bro keep up the good work :pass:

Yeah the beginning is a pain in the ass waiting for the explotion of growth.but then you wake up one day have a look and boom plant on steroids lol

Northern lights
Day 13
RQQ1
Day 3
Temp 30

Hi all I'm very excited from all the good reviews from @Krypt247 @Rifleman about the quick one and how well they done growing this strain so here it is praying hard to the HPS GOD in the
DSC_0027.JPG
DSC_0023.JPG

The nl (Lauren) is growing very fast
DSC_0025.JPG

Oh boy, she's still a baby. :eyebrows: I love my Q1 smoke. It's not at all like the sweet mild strains I've been smoking. The smell is just shy of over powering, especially early during the cure. Smoke a bowl and then leave the room for ten minutes, come back and you are slapped in the face with it again. When I opened my cVault to burp it, the smell would run through the house like a cat shi**ing in a litter box. :haha: I'm down to three oz left and ration it to special occasions.

20151129_171156.jpg 20151204_172748.jpg

Oh boy, she's still a baby. :eyebrows: I love my Q1 smoke. It's not at all like the sweet mild strains I've been smoking. The smell is just shy of over powering, especially early during the cure. Smoke a bowl and then leave the room for ten minutes, come back and you are slapped in the face with it again. When I opened my cVault to burp it, the smell would run through the house like a cat shi**ing in a litter box. :haha: I'm down to three oz left and ration it to special occasions.

View attachment 547708 View attachment 547710
Very dank just how a like it she was a monster royal queens description is nothing like that beauty :drool: I will be very pleased with this strain I think got good vibes about it

Those were taken four weeks before chop. Very classic Christmas tree shape. I wish I hadn't had her crowded early on. You can't tell from those photos but she had a bad case of scoliosis. :rofl:
I had to look up scoliosis there if u check outmy first grow ull see the results I can get with this setup I was under the impression this was just a small plant and was like a well it'll add to the stash but I'm really excited about this strain now

Back