New Grower Baileys second auto grow with northern lights and Royal Queen Seeds Quick one

I am about to start a northern lights from royal queens in about 3 or 4 weeks. I have found that the northern lights and blue berry genetics seam to make large autos. Looks like the northern lights from most breeders get large. My last northern lights was out door and in the shade and still had dense tight buds. It was neglected and kept small but still had the best bud structure of any auto I have grown yet.
Funny u say that the blueberry genes in my last grow got huge I had two different phenos and the one that was more fruity/blueberry got to 120cm it's the one in the bom /pom
Have u seen the NL from royal Queen on growpotcheaply he got over 400gram it was a real monster plant

A bit late to the party. I have not seen anyone use that stuff personally, but I use their roots excelurator gold and it is phenomenal.
Good soil, ive used in this in the past, the good old bat shat brings a lovely flavour to the end product, found it be finer than the Plagron batmix and not as hot.

I really like the stuff, along with DNA/Mills Ultimate Soil, both my favourites. I like to alternate between the 2, Actually Plant Magic Soil Supreme is good stuff too.

I really like the stuff, along with DNA/Mills Ultimate Soil, both my favourites. I like to alternate between the 2, Actually Plant Magic Soil Supreme is good stuff too.
Ive always used biobizz allmix but this time I using bio on the royal Queen and the bat mix on the nl

Northern lights
Day 12
RQQ1
Day 2
Temp 30

Lauren is growing at some rate I'm very pleased with her for 12days she is a monster
DSC_0021.JPG
Her leaves are slightly droppy due to spraying her today her side branching is coming along nicely also
DSC_0022.JPG
And here's little linda starting to stand proud
DSC_0023.JPG

Back