New Grower Baileys second auto grow with northern lights and Royal Queen Seeds Quick one

upload_2016-3-22_9-19-32.png

What is going on here? Did you transplant this one after it had already sprouted?

Oh OK!! I thought you had moved it, and it was the blue cheese that is being moody! Never mind then. If you know in your gut something isn't right, then I would trust your instincts! You have enough experience to know!!

Oh OK!! I thought you had moved it, and it was the blue cheese that is being moody! Never mind then. If you know in your gut something isn't right, then I would trust your instincts! You have enough experience to know!!
Yeah that's why I'm giving it just another day then I'm pulling it if there's no progress made

I'm going to build my own in my tent. Seems pretty easy to just tie twine, but maybe I'm underestimating it?

I'm going to build my own in my tent. Seems pretty easy to just tie twine, but maybe I'm underestimating it?
It's as cheap as doing it ureself this is from my local hydroshop and it's £5 so can't go wrong

Northern lights

Day8

Temps 29

OK so the nl is doing awesome and starting it's third set of leaves
IMG_20160323_105446599.jpg

But not much can be said about the blue cheese wich has been culled it hadn't made any progress for days and when I pulled it had only one cotleyon leaf and it's tap root had hardly developed so I'm now going with the Royal Queen seeds Quick one so better change the title I do have more cheese seeds but I fancy this as it's a real nice looking seed
IMG_20160323_105620381.jpg

There it is and this is the new one I'll be planting today it's already soaking in water
IMG_20160323_105643499.jpg

Back