New Grower Baileys second auto grow with northern lights and Royal Queen Seeds Quick one

Northern lights

Day 7

Temps 29

So the nl is coming along very nice with wide leafs and standing very proud
IMG_20160322_125414426.jpg

The cheese is starting to get on my nerves with how long it's taking to raise her head I'm seriously considering piping another bean as ull see it's not looking two strong
IMG_20160322_125429940.jpg
That has been a week and IV never had a seed take that long so I'm a bit concerned about how this girl will turn out what do use think I should do

I can't really tell from the picture what is happening, but since she is alive I would give her some more time. I once had two plants in one pot because I thought the seed I had originally planted stunted. So I planted another and when that plant was about a week old the original one decided to join the fun. The first one ended up being bigger than the second one, so you never know.

Then after all of that they both ended up being males!! Traitors!! Males will let you down every time!!!

I can't really tell from the picture what is happening, but since she is alive I would give her some more time. I once had two plants in one pot because I thought the seed I had originally planted stunted. So I planted another and when that plant was about a week old the original one decided to join the fun. The first one ended up being bigger than the second one, so you never know.

Then after all of that they both ended up being males!! Traitors!! Males will let you down every time!!!
Males no no no I need big lush bud lol yeah I'm going to give it another 24hr n see if it straightens up its hard to see but it's there but lying side on it has lost its shell so fingers crossed

I recently had one that lost its shell but looked really deformed. After closer inspection it had lost its shell, but was trapped inside the membrane. I carefully pulled it off and now it is my thriving sour diesel baby :bighug:

I recently had one that lost its shell but looked really deformed. After closer inspection it had lost its shell, but was trapped inside the membrane. I carefully pulled it off and now it is my thriving sour diesel baby :bighug:
Even seedlings need mothers close eye and care well done it looks great aswell

Its no big deal if you have to start over...trust me I'm the expert :shrug:
Yeah as it's still really early in this run it would be different loosing one half way but it's got 24hr to show me it's worth or another cheese or maybe royal queen quick one decisions

Is this seed the one your transplanted? That may be what is going on with it. Just trying to reestablish its tap root?
Transplanted I think so yeah I start with cup of water for 3-4hr then to the paper towel method then once I see that it's popped I put it into the soil up to my first knuckle wich is about 2cm deep

Back