New Grower Baileys second auto grow with northern lights and Royal Queen Seeds Quick one

:jump:I'm here!! I'm so glad we can grow these together. I'm on day 14 or so and she is taking off. She was slow to start though. I guess she spent more time getting her root structure solid than growing leaves. But now that she is starting to get bigger she has herself a really think strong stem. I really hope she doesn't get 5ft tall :finger:

Glad to here ure back and with a nice strong plant I'm hoping it doesn't get too tall either as I don't have a lot to play with that last grow one got to 120cm n I had to bend the light reflector so I might LST this time been thinking about it

Glad to here ure back and with a nice strong plant I'm hoping it doesn't get too tall either as I don't have a lot to play with that last grow one got to 120cm n I had to bend the light reflector so I might LST this time been thinking about it

For a great example of LST, check out @Hazy 's Journals and caning technique.
It's stellar!

I adopted it - of sorts, to the best of my ability - in Grow #1.
Height was NEVER an issue, and the development of 'tops' was ridiculous.

It's a MUST SEE technique.

For a great example of LST, check out @Hazy 's Journals and caning technique.
It's stellar!

I adopted it - of sorts, to the best of my ability - in Grow #1.
Height was NEVER an issue, and the development of 'tops' was ridiculous.

It's a MUST SEE technique.
Can u post a link please yoz bro so I can check it out

Northern lights
Day3
Temps 29
IMG-20160318-WA0002.jpg

Is just starting it's second set of leaves and looking good the cheese is just slightly breaken ground so tomorrow it should have raised it's pretty little head
IMG-20160318-WA0001.jpg

Last edited:
Back