New Grower Baileys second auto grow with northern lights and Royal Queen Seeds Quick one

Thanks bro i was split between nothern lights and white widow as my first grow as these are 2 of the strains i had many many many years ago lol.
put your grow journal in your sig mate then when you post on others threads you have more chance of them popping into your thread when they can see a link to quickly click on
IV pasted the link and saved it is that all I need to do thanks for the heads up bro

So how do I do that just go into the Sig in my profile
Yes bro just go to your profile and click signature you can choose the colour of the text the size.then just copy the url from your browser for the grow journal and paste it into your signature voila done.just play around with it till you get what you want

Thanks bro i was split between nothern lights and white widow as my first grow as these are 2 of the strains i had many many many years ago lol.

Why choose?
Best of both worlds :pighug:

1. Nirvana Seeds Chrystal is a White Widow re-back-crossed with Northern Lights.
  2. Bred by British Columbia Seed Company, White Lightning is an indica-dominant hybrid that combines White Widow and Northern Lights #5.
... that's just two - I'm sure there are many more.

Why choose?
Best of both worlds :pighug:

1. Nirvana Seeds Chrystal is a White Widow re-back-crossed with Northern Lights.
  2. Bred by British Columbia Seed Company, White Lightning is an indica-dominant hybrid that combines White Widow and Northern Lights #5.
... that's just two - I'm sure there are many more.
There you go best of both worlds

Northern lights

Day 5

Temps 29

IMG_20160320_135717027.jpg

The cheese is just starting to break the soil I don't know if u can see it but it's there
IMG_20160320_135704383.jpg

This bean is taking a bit longer than the last two to break ground but that could be down to me as it didn't have as big a tap root when I dropped it in or maybe I buried it a bit deeper but it's on its way this is the Coco IV used this time for the soil mix
IMG_20160319_145131512.jpg

Anyone ever used this brand and if so how did you find it to be any good ect

Northern lights

Day 6

Temps 28

So fed with 100ml pH 6.0 tap water today
IMG_20160321_121809385.jpg

If you look to the top right ull spot two small round leafs growing I'm not sure what this plant is but it reminds me of @Yozhik
Apple tree I have removed it as I don't want any root damage to my baby girl I have decided her name is Lauren here's a pick when removed
IMG_20160321_121930975.jpg

The cheese still hasn't raised it's head but it's there and fighting to stand tall n be counted I won't post another pic of the cheese until it's raised it's head

Back