Dutch Passion Autoflowering 'Think Different' in DWC under L.E.D.

That new light the 3w looks to be so intense that the upper leaves of the plant either are unable to withstand the intensity or they are having a nutritional problem, the mid to lower leaves seem to be fine... Is there a recomended distance for that light to be away from the plant? You running one or two lights in there now?

Nice.

That new light the 3w looks to be so intense that the upper leaves of the plant either are unable to withstand the intensity or they are having a nutritional problem, the mid to lower leaves seem to be fine... Is there a recomended distance for that light to be away from the plant? You running one or two lights in there now?

Nice.

we had this discussion earlier on in the grow and couldnt decide wether it was the lights bleaching the plant or wether it was lack of a certain nutrient for the plant to be able to keep up with her chlorophyl needs, it could be a mix of both

my lights are well within the distance and are 18" abover her, the recommened growing height is 12"-24"

ive got a really nice set of images i wanna upload later on but firstly i wannna share these pics

my ak47 has started to turn blue/purple , i know the ak47 has no purple in her heritage what soever and i aslo know there is another grower on here growing maxi gom in the uk who is also saying about the flowers truning purple , we are in the middle of winter and im guessing that its a temprature thing at lights out that is forcing the plants to show these colours, her calyx's are starting to look great, i couldnt see this with the lights on and it was only today when i switched them out that i noticed it

here are the pics

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I have seen all I need to see now just need to here about the smoking... Why don't you give us a dual smoke report on the mazar and TD...

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::D:D:D

:toke::toke::toke::toke::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

I have seen all I need to see now just need to here about the smoking... Why don't you give us a dual smoke report on the mazar and TD...

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

:toke::toke::toke::toke::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

did i not put a smoke report up for the mazar lol

i did it on all the other forums she was on lmfao you know what its like :toke:

ill put a smoke report up in the right section for you and take some shots of the bud that ive got left , if i can get the mod to do a smoke report for this ill let him sample my 3 month old mazar as well ;)

cured to perfection :D

What temps are you getting during lights out mate? I'm currently running my lights 24/0 to combat the big temp drop as there only babies,but I may change to 20/4 once they strengthen and grow a little more..before I started growing I was under the impression canna needed really warm temps,but iv noticed many growing in lower temps and this purp colour coming through due to cooler temps.i wonder if the THC or flavour is affected in any way too? It's an interesting topic mate..top quality looking AK too Seymour,as always she looks the bomb

What temps are you getting during lights out mate? I'm currently running my lights 24/0 to combat the big temp drop as there only babies,but I may change to 20/4 once they strengthen and grow a little more..before I started growing I was under the impression canna needed really warm temps,but iv noticed many growing in lower temps and this purp colour coming through due to cooler temps.i wonder if the THC or flavour is affected in any way too? It's an interesting topic mate..top quality looking AK too Seymour,as always she looks the bomb

i just checked my minmum and maximum and it says ...... 83 max 69 low

I mentioned a few days ago on another thread that I have been noticing with my psirens that if I drop the temp a couple of C potancy & trich production go straight up, rase it a couple of C above 24 and it start going down. my most potant autos from the greenhouse are the ones harvested in spring or autum

I mentioned a few days ago on another thread that I have been noticing with my psirens that if I drop the temp a couple of C potancy & trich production go straight up, rase it a couple of C above 24 and it start going down. my most potant autos from the greenhouse are the ones harvested in spring or autum

That's interesting to know mate, my temps are a constant 77f with lights on 24/0

Back