Dutch Passion Autoflowering 'Think Different' in DWC under L.E.D.

right here is my last picture update as im gonna let her roll for a days and its quite a heavy 1 so ive tried to cover everything

hope you guys enjoy ;)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

BOM BOM BOM!!!! I nominate all of them :p but seriously im having a hard time chooseing one for BOM as there all so beautifull looking photos, its a toss up of 6 or 7 I think,

edit:thats off the 2nd post of photos.

she was on lmfao you know what its like :toke:

You ever grow early girl... back in the day... easy to grow, outstanding yields, resin covered, sweet smell, tasty as hell, rock hard buds, triple XXX bag appeal... But you could smoke it all day and not get high.

Wow man,what more can I say..amazing :bow: pic 6 in post 2 is my favourite she's just a mass of big fat buds

man I have seen some plants in my time, but the concentration of bud production you have achieved there is spectacular even by your extravagant standards Seymour. I hope you don't leave us too long until the next update as I can see her changing on a daily basis. She was promising so much earlier in her grow and now she is delivering it.

Lets be honest, how many times does the average self-sufficient grower see the marijuana plant brought to such rare levels of deliverance as this.

This is already historic, what will the next 2 weeks bring us ? I reckon there will be around 20 huge colas on this baby.

Gosh damn.. I gotta give it to DP for the strain and Seymour for his wonderful work. That is just unbelieveable. What day is she on?

OMG Seymour that is just beautiful bro looks like a bud ball :bow::bow::bow:

picture.php

GREAT JOB!!!!

Unreal Seymour. I didn't expect anything less. Hoping for
217 grams so I can win the guess but will not at all be surprised if you crush my guestimate. Your set up and skills mesh together so well I believe you can break records of every auto strain in existence. Well done bro, simply marvelous.

Man this just looks like a fuckn orange tree or something!! Amazing stuff Seymour, I dont wanna post my pics of my TD that I have just started cause they will pale in comparison to this monster lol :bow:

Back