Dutch Passion Autoflowering 'Think Different' in DWC under L.E.D.

definitely 300g this is an amazing grow, cant wait to see the results...great job

I can't wait to see the next photo's. Don't leave us in suspense too long Seymour man! Even if it's just a photo or 2. I bet she will look crazy

i tried to get some shots of her crystal coverings and to be honest she does have a fair amount of diamonds dripping from her ;)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Amazing Seymour!

Hello every one if im jacking this thread im sorry but i have to post it here, seymore if and when you read this, i have just started an auto mazar grow myself. my very first grow and because of your great grows and willing ness to make it all clear and understandable even to a complete novice like me. no longer " hopefully" will i suffer grit weed and such, im from ireland and yes we do get grit weed here, infact any comerciall weed here is all contaminated. read this thread cover to cover and love your work. massive respect from southern Ireland . first post too lolol

you will be out of the grit weed soon mate! my sumpathies because smokin shite sucks! :toke:

Reactions: RML
Back