Dutch Passion Autoflowering 'Think Different' in DWC under L.E.D.

only 16 days left untill harvest

think different is a 100% stable true autoflower that can be grown from seed to weed in 9 weeks, she has a big appetite and seems she would be a good strain for any begginer and advanced grower who wants to push for big rewards, ive not tried to push this girl to any major new heights but simply put this strain out there for people to see whats she is all about

her roots can get quite big so i would strongly recommened you put her in a big pot or this could restrict her growth,im growing in 20ltr buckets and her root mass has filled that up quite nicely, her aroma is strong with the defnate ak stench but their are also other beautifull smells mixed in, ive had many different aromas through this entire grow that range from freshly cut grass to musty/woody autumn type smells mixed in with hints orangey/pineapple/ spices, her overall perfume that she radiates from her floral bouquet is very attractive and has the power to send you off into those dreamy states of deep thought before realising your supposed to be checking her ph lol

her resistance to pests seems to be holding up as ive got some weird nemamtones swimming around her roots which could be beneficial or they could be eating her away but with only a short period of time remaining its nothing to threat about, i dont think it matters what medium you grow her in she will take on her own distinct personality and im sure that good results could be had allround wether grown under hps or cfl in soil or in coco etc and ill be intrested to see if people can hit that 250g-300g wieghts because she definatley has the ability to do that ;)

ive not tried to achieve anything with this grow other than put her out in the public domain and showcase this strain for dp,i know a lot of people have tried to compare this to my mazar grow but they are 2 entirely different personalities and both of them are great to work with and you wouldnt be dissapointed with either strain and im glad ive had the pleasure to grow them both :thumbs:

i know there are some massive ego people out there who wanna compare hps to l.e.d etc etc and thats fine but save that for another grow, this was a showcase journal for a new strain with nothing to prove other than she is true to autoflowers

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

i'm dying to see this girl "naked" anyway we can see her trimmed up to get a good look at her structure before she's chopped into pieces and hung?

Seriously good quality too :booya: +rep when i can. Excellent update thanks for the great info here..

Seymour..

You have done everyone proud with this grow, i have enjoyed every page and wanted to come back for more each time.

Not only have you done a great job with dutch passion's Think different you have conducted the grow with great skill, humor and maturity.

With all the attention and lets face it near idolization LOL there were times you could have pushed her to far, this thread has also spawned great discussion but threw it all you have kept your head and humility. Thank you..

:clap:
man I can't wait to see the next set of pics. And congrats to you Seymour, this has been a professional exhibition grow from start to finish. Lesser growers would have been ranting about auto vs traditional, HPS vs LED, soil vs hydro. But you kept yourself focussed on letting this new variety express itself under the control of an accomplished grower. Respect to you man, here at DP we love your style and your skills ever since you blew us all away with the AutoMazar grow.

my thoughts exactly Tony :)

looking forward to the end of this and the next epic :pop:

Back