Dutch Passion Autoflowering 'Think Different' in DWC under L.E.D.

Yeah I'm starting to save up the money for LED.
I'm sold.

i'm thinking about phasing out my 2011 spectra 290w LED, w/3 watt chips in my tent for a switchable 4-600w mh/hps setup. i at least want to check to see if i can make any big difference in my weights by doing it. as far as saving money up for em...alot of those things are still kinda nuts high in price. those penetrators look nice but....1600 bucks...1300 bucks a piece, on sale,,,ouch! can't blow that much at once. i'd need at least 4 of em.http://www.hydrogrowled.com//345W-Penetrator-PRO-P68.aspx. so many claims and testimonials...so little cash.

Nice work seymour,

loving the pics..!

I think the led light industry owes you a big thanks.. Im switching to led after current grow for sure..

Keep it up bro..

Peace..

i wasnt trying to coninvce anybody into switching into l.e.d or dwc as it was purely a route i personally wanted to take so i never had a problem spending the money on the lights but ive been growing with l.e.d lights for over a year and i can tell you that both my panels have paid for themself so im literally growing with them for free (cost of electric)

l.e.d and hydro are a great match and ive not even done a gpw grow yet for a serious amount of return, ive only grown autos for most part and never used lst or topping or scrogging and i know all these techniques are used to create an even bigger harvest, i wanna try and head in one of those directions and maybe grow a reg strain under a scrog and go for 2gpw harvest as im certaini could do it but thats a whole other grow for me to consider doing

i honestly believe that we havent seen the best from these lights yet as ive already stated in this journal a lot of reserach needs to be done into the plants feeding habits so a nutrient compostions can be made to specifically adapt to the plants needs, if i had the corrcect nutrients available at the right stages of growth + the lights i imagine the end results would be staggering , its a new era for indoor growers par and full spectrum growing is the next step but im also trying to find results on plasma and induction lighting but for now im 100% l.e.d

cheers for the comments its apprreciated as always

starting 2 look better than the mazer and i dident think that was even possible

You havent purposely been trying to convince people,, but your different grows are proof that they work and you didnt just get lucky with one plant.. Obviously dutch passion also have played a big part in your success by creating high yeilding strains..

im definitely looking forward to the future of growing, par.. plasma..induction... Led nutes.. high yield autos.. And my new hydro system im working on "active bubbler".

I'll keep watchin bro..
Peace..

This is a grow for the record books, just glad Im here to see you make history Bro! Cant wait to see what the baby yields, its gonna be freakin crazy. Im gettin me some Think Different Beans....lol

Hey Seymour, those buds are really looking large and dense. The next 2 weeks will see them get really fat. This is looking like it will be a great result for you and a good benchmark for us in terms of seeing what the strain can deliver. We are loving this , and I wonder just how fat this girl is going to get.

SB,
looking real nice and fat with two weeks to go... a 70 day strain...nice...nice work DP.

Still hoping you will put out a smoke report for the auto mazar...

Haha.. I wish i had waited a bit longer. Don't think i'm going to win the compo, that'll be well over 280g lol..

picture.php

Serious bloom mate :hump: - Gives a whole new meaning to the word chronic.
Somebody needs to update the dictonary :D

Haha.. I wish i had waited a bit longer. Don't think i'm going to win the compo, that'll be well over 280g lol..

Trifid I was thinking the same and I guessed 381g lol...

Go on seymour.. Beat your own record bro..

Back