Dutch Passion Autoflowering 'Think Different' in DWC under L.E.D.

The next 2 weeks will be the best of all, especially for those that enjoy the indulgency of seeing the bloom really put on size and weight. What the yield will be , who knows. She is shorter than the AutoMazar remember and she looks like she will take nearer 70 days rather the unusual 100 days that the AutoMazar took. She is looking like there will be something in the region of 20 generously sized cola's. Maybe more. They will really get juicy and heavy.

Seymour, how is she feeding? Are both lights still on her (or just the new one) ? I would love to see some more photo's, she is looking great

292 gr. my guess :)....but im here to say, thank u for those nice plants and pics :)

The next 2 weeks will be the best of all, especially for those that enjoy the indulgency of seeing the bloom really put on size and weight. What the yield will be , who knows. She is shorter than the AutoMazar remember and she looks like she will take nearer 70 days rather the unusual 100 days that the AutoMazar took. She is looking like there will be something in the region of 20 generously sized cola's. Maybe more. They will really get juicy and heavy.

Seymour, how is she feeding? Are both lights still on her (or just the new one) ? I would love to see some more photo's, she is looking great

i did a fresh res change yesterday and i think she is coming to the end of her life cycle, you guys say she will take 9 weeks from seed to weed and thats exactly when she will be ready to harvested at, her overall condition is 80% good but she is showing signs of a slow death lol , her roots are taking a bit of a battering for what ever reason and her leaves have started to yellow which are all signs that her life cycle is drawing to a close

looking back the festive season was the biggest killer for me as i just didnt pay either plant enough attention and should of been more on the ball, dont get me wrong im still gonna get that bumper harvest but there will always be that bit that eats away at me for not giving her 100% of my time, ive still got both panels blazing on to her at the minute but think i could of got the same results using just 1 of them, i could use this strain for a gpw grow and probably hit over 1 gpw

heres some pics of where she is at on day 58 from seed

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Looking great. In a way i hope she goes for more than another week as she will be getting fatter by the day.

One request Seymour, when you do crop her can you take a few photo's with and without the fan leaves? I think she would look crazy...but nice.

Fantastic stuff Seymour. Someone should make a video of your stuff !

One request Seymour, when you do crop her can you take a few photo's with and without the fan leaves? I think she would look crazy...but nice.

Yeah +1! We need a pics for Autoflower of 2012 ;)

Speechless... Absolutely breathtaking.

How are the inner buds? can we see a close up of whats inside that bush...lol and a nice close up of a bud...

The yield might be better that the auto mazar considering the # of days... grams per day production...

How are the inner buds? can we see a close up of whats inside that bush...lol and a nice close up of a bud...

The yield might be better that the auto mazar considering the # of days... grams per day production...

i dont have any recent pics of bud shots but i have some that were taken between days 44- 51 (10-14 days ago) , i try not to have the grow room open for to long as she stinks my house out and if i have to pull her about to take pics that makes it worse lol

here is a collection that ive compiled together just for you ;)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I would love to see a few bud shots , close up, the next time you are in the tent Seymour. If those last close-ups were from 10-14 days ago the buds will be even more glorious now ! Outstanding grow man

ps I hope the mods won't mind me posting this link to our website as we are a site sponsor, check out the video here http://www.dutch-passion.nl/en/seeds/product/automazar/

Back