Dutch Passion Autoflowering 'Think Different' in DWC under L.E.D.

picture.php

Beautiful....:clap: :clap: :clap:

What is the smell like...she looks like she will be releasing her womanly wilds...:drool:

its a temprature probe

on a serious note ive got worms, lol

was doing a ph check today as you do and emptied a jug full of nutrient and there was these little nematodes swimming around in there (not millions only about 3), i did a bit of digging around as ive never seen this before and found that they can either be benificial or destructive depending on what type they are, its not like im gonna have a sample sent of to the local lab to have this shit identified so im gonna take my chances and see what happens, there are way more nematodes that are more helpfull in the root system then there are bad ones, if the plant dies witihn the next 2 weeks then i think we can say they were bad ones lol

Hi Seymour, don't worry too much about the worms you have found. Believe it or not animals are a permanent feature in european (and tropical) water supplies. In the UK they are never pathogenic (they are not dangerous to humans).

In a World Health Organisation report (link at the bottom) they made 50 checks of UK water and found small animals in every single sample. Some of these 'worms' breed in resevoirs and their eggs evade filtration. Some breed in the pipes themselves. And some enter the pipeworks through various cracks in the aging pipes that feed homes. Do a quick google on it. They had a massive outbreak in scotland a few years ago that was traced to an old manky filter in the water treatment works. http://www.scotsman.com/news/scotti...in_tap_water_just_an_aesthetic_issue_1_918403

I reckon your plant is strong enough to resist the odd pest, and soil grown plants deal with these all the time. So please keep an eye on it and keep the resevoir fresh, but at this stage it doesn't look too serious.

http://www.who.int/water_sanitation_health/dwq/en/piped6.pdf

It's something that is never really talked about, we just assume tap water is totally pure, but far from it !

they look so dence if you dropped one it would crack the floor

yeah i know what you mean mate, there is only 60% sativa mixed in to this strain and its certainly not in the flowers, you can see it in the leaves but the overall structure and buds are way more indica, nice and tightly compact, saying that though and because im the only person to run this strain in the public domain we dont know what phenos can or will emerge in other peoples grows

gotta admit dp tony does know a thing or 2 when it comes to growing lol

ill try and get an update in here at some point today so we can see how we are progressing ;)

any chance of a scatch n sniff :D

Your grows are inspiring man and i have got 2 buckets to mess with because of it :help: going ok at the moment with one mazar and one diva but that mazar took some time to come threw and pop out.

Biggest problems i had so far are PH but im getting my head round it! it seems you pup like 2 ml cana ph down in the bucket and its 5.6 then after 2 days its up to 6.6 i put like the tiny tiny tinest drop in and it went to 3.3! lol

good fun though :thumbs:

day 56 from seed

she is currently going through the stage of having her pk boost over a 2 week period, next week will be her 2nd installment

overall she is doing great and her ec is 1.2 and ph 6.0 with very little movement, she eats/drinks loads sometimes its up to 5ltr a day so im having to top her up more regular

i hope im doing dutch passion proud with this grow journal as i know it was a massive ask by them and especially with all the bad vibes that l.e.d lights get + its their flagship auto strain so they took a massive leap of faith in me to showcase this strain and i hope im achieveing that for them

heres a few pics of where were at

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Very impressed seymour! Those bud sites are going to be VERY VERY dense , you can already see it from the pics.

You are proving the point that L.E.D is now at the point where it is 100% the next advancement/move forward from hps/mh.

Its hard to tell weather its the High output led or the dwc that really gives you plants that special edge (mixed with the great skill of the grower ).
Either way thanks to you and sure am gonna try and replicate your TD grow after my maxi's are finished.

Top props to you man , some impressive shit.

Im 100% sure you have done the dutch passion crew proud!!!!!

:drool: :drool: Dude.... I am near speechless.... just absolutely incredible!!!!! I have no doubt DP is as proud as a father of his daughter!!!

Well rown mate! I think i need to switch up to led and DWC!!!!

:smokebuds:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Yeah... the only thing i dont ike with led is they are damn offensive to the eyes!!!! but thats what i have a pair or polarized shades for I guess... :toke:

Back