Dutch Passion Autoflowering 'Think Different' in DWC under L.E.D.

doh that is one pretty looking plant fantastic those buds are glowing

Is all the color from LEDs? Can you pud something green or white in the picture to judge by. Nice buds anyway congradulations.

She is really fattening up, AND she has 3 weeks left. This will be a real spectacle as there are so many heavy flower sites, I am guessing 20 ish. You know what would be amazing would be to see here with the fan leaves cut off at harvest day. She would look the craziest plant ever.

Is it my eyes or is the main cola looking massive? Are you still using both lights on her Seymour? This is looking great, not as tall as the Automazar but stout and strong.

Seymour, Anybody,

I was wondering how a product as “No Mercy CO2 Tabs” would affect her grow in DWC. Do you think it would increase yields? Anybody else, Trifid? Can a plant take CO2 from her Roots? With such a root mass it would suck a lot! Anyone have some experience with such a product?

i dont know if this will help anybody with the guess the yield competition but i have 3 weeks left today untill harvest and here is where she is at

obviously this aint an update lol just to give you guys some inspiration ;)

picture.php

picture.php

looks great but DUDE! diet coke sucks!! lol

Nice plants but Iwhat is the white wire may I ask. Looks like you gotta a gunch of buds good smoking buddy. I gotta concur diet coke sucks diet pepsi max all the way.

its a temprature probe

the plants seem to prefer the diet coke more than the original purely because the sweetners that are used in the diet coke are easier to absorb than pure sugar used in the regular coke, ill add 330ml into the res the same time as i use the pk/boost as the carbohydrates help to speed up the absorbtion of the phosphorus and potassium

on a serious note ive got worms, lol

was doing a ph check today as you do and emptied a jug full of nutrient and there was these little nematodes swimming around in there (not millions only about 3), i did a bit of digging around as ive never seen this before and found that they can either be benificial or destructive depending on what type they are, its not like im gonna have a sample sent of to the local lab to have this shit identified so im gonna take my chances and see what happens, there are way more nematodes that are more helpfull in the root system then there are bad ones, if the plant dies witihn the next 2 weeks then i think we can say they were bad ones lol

Do you think they came from your tap water? :eek:

you trying to give me nightmares lol and tbh we both probably have the same water supplier anyways so if ive got em then you may have em as well lol nah the thought did cross my mind though , the thing that puzzled me the most is i run such a high level of hygenic practice when growing i couldnt figure out how they got in there other than my nutrient bottles and the only thing ive added to this grow that was never in any of the others was sensi cal/mag

i use fresh buckets everytime i do a res change and they are always thouroughly washed out before and after use, maybe they have always been present in all my grows but ive only just noticed it, lets wait and see what happens lol

you trying to give me nightmares lol and tbh we both probably have the same water supplier anyways so if ive got em then you may have em as well lol

about 1/2 sec after I posted it hit me, fuck if its in seymours water........

Im going to get the kids chemistry set out and have a look under the 99p microscope

Back