Dutch Passion Autoflowering 'Think Different' in DWC under L.E.D.

And there's the avatar we've come to know at the other forum!

in just 2 days i can already see these flowers starting to expand and i still have well over 3 weeks untill harvest

if i dont set the record for this strain being grown under l.e.d lights then i will have at least set the benchmark as to what can be achieved

let the fun times begin :toke:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

fattys already!! :hump:

forget big girls need love too...Big girls get ALL the love in your case seymour...Can i call you the auto chubby chaser?

Nice freaking work man. Keep feeding that heffer whatever it is you're feeding her. She can't get enough! lol

She is looking sensational man. I bet she has a great aroma ! Look at the size of her, you will have big fat colas all the way around the plant. The next 3 weeks will really see her pack on the weight as those buds go into overdrive.

seymour, how important of a role do you feel the root stimulator plays in your grows? I've been thinking about your grows, well, just about every day. And thinking about the things that are missing from my grows, and the biggest thing with autos that I feel I'm missing is a root stimulator. So, I figured I'd check to see if you felt that was playing a major role in your early growth. Thanks!

damn those babies are chuncky already!you diff. got skills bro!!awesome grow!!

Now that is some nice looking bud you have forming there seymour!!

I think dutch passion has advertised this in the best people way, everybodys a winner.. Think I will be growing this year, looks really amazing..

I bet theres a few seed companys watching this with their tails between their legs hahaa.. Dutch passion are clearly leading the market of high yeild auto's...

Nice work dutch passion and top marks for seymour for showing us its full potential..

Peace..

Wow. Just want to say thanks to seymour-buds for sharing this little adventure with all of us.

Originally I came to autoflower.net because it was listed as a source on the Ruderalis wikipedia page.
I had no desire to sign up to another grow forum but I did simply because I wanted to subscribe to this post!

Hi Guys, I am new here. I am a loyal reader of dutch-passion blog and because of that, I am here.

I have been watching these thread from the beginning and I am so amaze. I wanna thank all you guys for educating me. I am a novice grower who always grow outdoor in soil. I have been looking for information about hyproponic and LED for a long time. This is a different between nigth a day, my whole paradigm has been shift. From now on DWC will be part of my growing arsenaal. I already order my share of 'Think Different' seeds. I think this was the best name giving to this plant. Three more weeks to go.

I am curious what the end result would be. I would like to know more about your 'climate control' seymour. How do you manage fresh air in and what kind of blower (and carbon filter) do you use? How do you manage a constant temparature and relative humidity in such a little space? Do you give the plant extra carbon dioxide? Looking foreward to your reply.

seymour, how important of a role do you feel the root stimulator plays in your grows? I've been thinking about your grows, well, just about every day. And thinking about the things that are missing from my grows, and the biggest thing with autos that I feel I'm missing is a root stimulator. So, I figured I'd check to see if you felt that was playing a major role in your early growth. Thanks!

dont grow in hydro without a root stimulator, the root system is the most important part of any plant makeup, the bigger the root system the more feed they will take on and the bigger the result will be, i ensure i do everything i can to encourage root formation in the 1st couple of weeks of the grow, having a bigger res plays a massive part also because it gives them plenty of room to grow, roots still keep producing even when the plants is in flower so ill run roots stim right up until flushing my plants, its never let me down and i always get some lovely looking roots

probably not as indepth as you like but i just wrote out a massive reply and then got an error message when i hit the "submit reply" button, i wasnt amused

Back