Dutch Passion Autoflowering 'Think Different' in DWC under L.E.D.

:drool: that is truely awesome bro!!

:drool:
Seymour, you manage to pull me in two directions on this one ! I wonder whether a compromise of 1.7 is the right thing here. I thought an EC of 1.6 sounded high enough to be honest, but Think Different seems to be drinking those nutrients at an unfeasible rate for the age of the plant. Being somewhat risk-averse I wouldn't want to push her too far. Although right now the best judge is you, and I think you already know you want to push this new strain to the max. Just be gentle with her man. Go slowly with her and remember it is Ok to keep it at 1.6 for a day or two if you sense you need to.

I have been in touch with the experts at Canna nutrients in Holland, those boys know their stuff. Man I would love to know their thoughts on this and the previous comments on possible Ca/Mg deficiency. Lets see what they say, I will let you know. They are following this too.

I look forward to hearing what they have to say too Tony,this is a hot topic and hopefully having some canna guys advice on the subject can only benefit us LED growers,nice job mate :dance:

Seymour that root ball is off the hook mate,what a MONSTA!!!

Reactions: RML
Amazing Seymour! Cant wait to hear what the canna guys have to say because we led growers know it almost always an issue with Cal/mag. My pineapple express is giving me issues as we speak...

did somebody order the house special chow-mein lmfao

appreciate ya comments guys as always, i 100% agreed that nutrients need to be tailored to l.e.d grown plants, can you even begin to imagine what we are missing out on lol

Just a quick heads up to all who have been waiting to get their hands on this new strain "Think Different" from Dutch Passion. As of today it seems the seeds are now available for purchase on Dutch Passions website :booya: there is a big write up about the new strain on there as well which is a great read. With a 60% sativa 20% indica and 20% ruderalis ratio and a claimed 18% thc this looks like THE NEW AUTO for 2012.
I will be driving across the border in a few hours to pick up a pack of 3 beans today at DPs Maastricht store cause I am too impatient to wait for the post and I dont wanna miss out :D

No I dont work for Dutch Passion.....wish I did though :bow:

day 47 from seed

just a picture update of how were looking, im going for a 75 day seed to weed grow so that gives me exactly 4 weeks left today untill harvest ;)

hint/tips advice is all welcome

pics

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
she is just beautiful bro!!turning out to be bushy isn't she.:thread:

im not 100% sure why the leaves turn yellow under the lights, exactly the same thing happened to my auto mazar grow but that happened earlier in the grow and she still went on to produce the goods, do you reckon its due to light bleaching or is it lack of a missing element in her feed

picture.php

Back