Grow Room Auto White Widow (Seedsman freebie) in 2 litre bottle

@MissUniverse same sad story over here! Totally forgot to grab a 2 liter, lol. Im on the west coast of the US so I will grab one tonight and put a seed in water. That way by the weekend we should both have a little something going on! We can start a shared journal in the microgrow forum so we dont hijack your journal!

@MissUniverse same sad story over here! Totally forgot to grab a 2 liter, lol. Im on the west coast of the US so I will grab one tonight and put a seed in water. That way by the weekend we should both have a little something going on! We can start a shared journal in the microgrow forum so we dont hijack your journal!
Sounds good to me, I'm going straight to the paper towel. You set up the
thread ill join. Here's how I made my holes and how the roots are responding to it
nO0fFIc.jpg

1hole in each leg and 1 in each "crotch"
Some more photos. I am thoroughly impressed so far
kyMkwJ9.jpg

CRzaYz2.jpg

Will do! One quick tip that I do know about the 2 liter bottle technique is that the bottle should be blacked out so that no light penetrates the soil and/or roots. If you have some black electrical tape or gorilla tape you can cover the outside of the bottle and it will make a huge difference! I'll tag you in the thread as soon as its up!!:pass:

Will do! One quick tip that I do know about the 2 liter bottle technique is that the bottle should be blacked out so that no light penetrates the soil and/or roots. If you have some black electrical tape or gorilla tape you can cover the outside of the bottle and it will make a huge difference! I'll tag you in the thread as soon as its up!!:pass:
Ill have to grab my tape out of the car tomorrow thanks for the tip.

Day 16, using an old boxcutter I cut away some of the excess lip o, the bottle so I can water it as the water was going all over the leaves and also to free up the leaves from being bound up in there. She's already got a scent when you get right on top of her. She's gonna stank
YwlXpiT.jpg

I'm def a fan of smaller containers. I have noticed the more into flower salt buildup can be bothersome.
Just make sure to keep an eye on your ppm's as they can really creep up.
:cheers:
I seem to be getting better results with them and if I'm only getting tiny plants from bigger pits, why even go for them when I can fit more into a space in a sog set up
I figure every few watering ill flush out the pot so it clears out the salt build up but thanks for the reminder to watch that, I would have forgotten.

Back