I can't believe how quick this damn strain is [emoji123] the buds look sweet.

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk
Me neither! How hard are your buds? Mine are going to dry out to be little marbles you can throw against the wall and break the dry wall. Mine look loose but looks are deceiving

Me neither! How hard are your buds? Mine are going to dry out to be little marbles you can throw against the wall and break the dry wall. Mine look loose but looks are deceiving
I've not touched them [emoji18] it's been very tempting but I've managed not to up to now. But they look dense and smell like top shelf bud. My buds will be airy anyway being grown with a 450w Dual CFL they don't compare to HPS, LED or CDM.

I've not touched them [emoji18] it's been very tempting but I've managed not to up to now. But they look dense and smell like top shelf bud. My buds will be airy anyway being grown with a 450w Dual CFL they don't compare to HPS, LED or CDM.

I touch it more out of interest as a teat grower. It is starting to smell really good in the last few days. It's loud now, very loud especially for such a small plant
CFL is better than nothing. My very first grow was with CFL lighting and I got some top shelf bud

I touch it more out of interest as a teat grower. It is starting to smell really good in the last few days. It's loud now, very loud especially for such a small plant
CFL is better than nothing. My very first grow was with CFL lighting and I got some top shelf bud
Loud is not the word when I last watered my wife could smell her from 2 rooms away and and a floor below [emoji41]

Have you come to a conclusion for Chop yet?

Loud is not the word when I last watered my wife could smell her from 2 rooms away and and a floor below [emoji41]

Have you come to a conclusion for Chop yet?

Yep that's what it turned in to, loud and obnoxious :) .
If I dont hear anything soon I'm gonna chop today. It is very much where if it was me I'd harvest it

Yep that's what it turned in to, loud and obnoxious :) .
If I dont hear anything soon I'm gonna chop today. It is very much where if it was me I'd harvest it
In two minds as to give her a flush tonight and wait a few more days, still have the odd amount of clear trichs.

With me wanting it for my own ailments I'm hopeful it will also help my mum cope through the last stages of the big C before the curtains draw so holding out for highest CBD% I can get. Not that I have anyway of testing the % [emoji1787] yet.....

Back