hey @Autoseeds.com , I'm going to be doing another sweet cbd auto in the next day i'll drop it in a fabric post. I'm going to keep this thread going for it all.
I'm writing a smoke/edible/vape report.
Thanks for letting me do what I can with the strain. I want to try a different pot. I'll tag you in my smoke report and link it here too for everyone
Thanks to all for following my journey this far, it will keep going and hopefully in 50 days I'll have a better harvest next round hopefully. If someone wants to give me a tent, i want a 1.5ft by 1.5 ft by 3 ft tent. I have a small one that i dont know if it'll fit because its 2ft by 2 ft by 3 ft tall.

Hey seb, do you think it would be of help for everyone If i tried to grow one in as small of a space as I can?
Also, do you guys/breeders find that larger pots do a lot of difference with SCA (Sweet CBD Auto) in a larger or smaller pot?

Thanks all, ive been blabbing a lot, some more growing fun will happen soon!

Planted the seed on Tuesday and its Thursday so it should pop soon. If not I'll keep watching. I want to save a seed for when I can attempt dwc again. My goal is to get going with dwc in about 6 months to a year, start with a fast strain I have a ton of and get the dwc stuff bailed again and by this time next year have a dwc sca growing and near harvest.
@Autoseeds.com if no one else can be found for dwc, I will be getting my dwc skills back down over this next year by growing peppers under a Mars hydro 600 led in my basement with the Madison series. Then I'll move over in 6 months to a fast strain so in about 9 months I'll be growing sca in dwc and by this time next year I'll have a good harvest. I know that's far away. But I know it will mean a lot to you guys because this strain has been a God send for the two of us. It has been amazing.

In going to preach about the strain some more here in the next post.

Back