Grow Room Auto White Widow (Seedsman freebie) in 2 litre bottle

I order from Seedsman just for the free WW seeds! Lol..
Have you grown/smoked them before? Are they good? I don't know if I've ever had an auto ww. I need to look on their site to see what else I can do. Don't they do free seeds with buffoon ir whatever?

Have you grown/smoked them before? Are they good? I don't know if I've ever had an auto ww. I need to look on their site to see what else I can do. Don't they do free seeds with buffoon ir whatever?

I've grown two so far. Both were taller or bigger phenos and good smoke. One was straight pine trees, the other more citrus. I use bitcoin witb seedsmans and get hella freebees everytime. At least 5 WW everytime. Lol. I experiment with them too since they're free. They also great to practice with because of that free factor.. Lol. Last week I bought 2 seeds.. And got 13 free.. Including 5 more WW's.. This is their current bitcoin promo..
Screenshot_2017-03-26-01-10-05.png

This is what my freebies looked like..
Screenshot_2017-04-03-00-14-22.png

I've grown two so far. Both were taller or bigger phenos and good smoke. One was straight pine trees, the other more citrus. I use bitcoin witb seedsmans and get hella freebees everytime. At least 5 WW everytime. Lol. I experiment with them too since they're free. They also great to practice with because of that free factor.. Lol. Last week I bought 2 seeds.. And got 13 free.. Including 5 more WW's.. This is their current bitcoin promo..View attachment 727182
This is what my freebies looked like..View attachment 727183
I saw that last night and I can't believe it, free mephisto seeds from a seed bank.
I have a cart full of seeds, and a collection if seeds that's already too big

I want to try a micro grow! I think I'll do the same. Wanna start one around the same time?

Totally!! You may have to hold my hand through this micro grow thing. I have zero experience at it.. But I'll grab a 2 liter of something tonight!

Totally!! You may have to hold my hand through this micro grow thing. I have zero experience at it.. But I'll grab a 2 liter of something tonight!
I'm right there with you, all I did was drilled holes in the bottom of each if the 5 "legs" of the bottle and filled it with promix (but use whatever soil you like) put a seed in a paper towel and then once there was a taproot, I planted it in the promix after having thoroughly saturated the promos before so its nice and wet, and humidity dome. I did the exact same things with this as I do every other plant. I'm not the best grower by any means but anyway I can help I'm glad to. Plus this is turning out to be a fun grow

Back