Grow Room Auto White Widow (Seedsman freebie) in 2 litre bottle

Taking a seat on this, got some of those seeds 2, cant wait to see them perform!
I think i have 5 more of them. i was only doing this as a fun thing but it appears so far to be my best plant to date. Please take a seat and pass the bong :)
Nice.........will grow up to be a fine girl......mark my words..........good start.......eP.
Thank you! I have had so many problems over the last year and decided to try the liquid nutrients and this is really my first grow where im doing that and supplementing with a single jobes organic spike for the first few days of life. I think this will be bigger than some of the plants i have grown in the air pots.

I think i have 5 more of them. i was only doing this as a fun thing but it appears so far to be my best plant to date. Please take a seat and pass the bong :)

Thank you! I have had so many problems over the last year and decided to try the liquid nutrients and this is really my first grow where im doing that and supplementing with a single jobes organic spike for the first few days of life. I think this will be bigger than some of the plants i have grown in the air pots.

talking organic, have a visit a my current s4w grow review using organix also. link in my signature.

talking organic, have a visit a my current s4w grow review using organix also. link in my signature.
I had one really successful organic grow of mephisto toof decay but since then idk why but i cant seem to get anything to grow well. but i am checking it out now.

Strange..did you change anything?
It's a new set up, much larger tent, different water source and an additional mars hydro 700. the ww is doing well, so i think its just that i was having a bad time physically with all the pain. i know i could have taken better care of them

It's a new set up, much larger tent, different water source and an additional mars hydro 700. the ww is doing well, so i think its just that i was having a bad time physically with all the pain. i know i could have taken better care of them

I think youll do fine this time, looks all good. Got the photoperiod white whidow from seedsman along with my dp orange bud, they do good.

I think youll do fine this time, looks all good. Got the photoperiod white whidow from seedsman along with my dp orange bud, they do good.
I was looking at your thread and I do need to reply to it, I really wish I was able to just breed my own seeds

I was looking at your thread and I do need to reply to it, I really wish I was able to just breed my own seeds

To really put down stable strains is long work full of selection, but to breed just a few seeds for yourself can be done by hand pollinating! I would not say i am a pro but i done a few and i will do it again! :thumbsup: You should try it!:toke:

I had one really successful organic grow of mephisto toof decay but since then idk why but i cant seem to get anything to grow well. but i am checking it out now.
@MissUniverse something that helps me to get alot of feedback, suggestions or any help i need on my grows is everytime i water or give any inputs like feeding or foliar spraying to the plants i put it in my thread and do a update with pics.
It helps alot by letting everyone see exactly what im doing to the plants and allows anyone to post suggestions or point out any mistakes ive made.
I realize not everyone has time to do that but it has really helped me on my first two grows and im on my third now.
All ive been using is kindsoil(gbd super soil might be better, i have not tried mine yet), earth worm castings, dolomite lime and roots organic for the soil and only use water, recharge, mammoth p and optic foliar overgrow and its been very simple not having to feed on a liquid nute schedule. Im very happy with the results and how easy its been.
i hope this might help you get things figured out and hope you harvest a nice stash of meds!:vibes::goodluck::karmacloud:

To really put down stable strains is long work full of selection, but to breed just a few seeds for yourself can be done by hand pollinating! I would not say i am a pro but i done a few and i will do it again! :thumbsup: You should try it!:toke:
Im hoping that i can get some mephisto non-fem seeds, if not then i think its fastbuds that has non-fem seeds?
And its exciting ideas, id like to cross an auto duck with a mephisto strain and get the duck trait on some crazy mephisto genetics... But i also have high hopes for the white widow auto. if it turns out to go well, then it might be worth it to buy some from seedsman.
@MissUniverse something that helps me to get alot of feedback, suggestions or any help i need on my grows is everytime i water or give any inputs like feeding or foliar spraying to the plants i put it in my thread and do a update with pics.
It helps alot by letting everyone see exactly what im doing to the plants and allows anyone to post suggestions or point out any mistakes ive made.
I realize not everyone has time to do that but it has really helped me on my first two grows and im on my third now.
All ive been using is kindsoil(gbd super soil might be better, i have not tried mine yet), earth worm castings, dolomite lime and roots organic for the soil and only use water, recharge, mammoth p and optic foliar overgrow and its been very simple not having to feed on a liquid nute schedule. Im very happy with the results and how easy its been.
i hope this might help you get things figured out and hope you harvest a nice stash of meds!:vibes::goodluck::karmacloud:
thanks for the info. I might try kind soil for another grow, if it goes well. as i said, ill be doing more of them.
I try to keep it basic because i don't have some of those things like the teas and such. Its really more of a money issue than anything, but if i can find it online, i might just need to buy it.

This white widow auto is growing really well. its the best growth ive seen of any of my plants yet in the last about year ive been doing this.

Back