Grow Room Auto White Widow (Seedsman freebie) in 2 litre bottle

Day 43. I want the plant to focus on growing one big main,cola so I'm chopping off the side colas and because I need to make room and work everything out of the way so I can get my dwc set up to fit in the space better, the other we I'm doing ill leave grow more naturally, but I figure it was a freebie so why not
FkFXKtI.jpg

Ill get a post-op photo of the plant today, for now I will say it tastes nothing like any white widow I've ever had. It tastes like pure pepper and cheese. I am not complaining, its strong stuff and hits like ww. But it just doesn't taste like any I've had. But maybe I just never had different breeders ww. And maybe its because its such an early smoke from it.

Here's a post-op photo, as you can see there was a bit of aide growth but it would have only amounted to maybe 3 grams worth of flower at the end, I'm working to save room for the dwc too. I am not sure if I got a weird phenotype or if its not White widow because it tastes nothing like ww.
Btw its day 44.
CWFutUe.jpg

Maybe I just don't know autos as well as I thiught, but after I snipped off those aide colas, the main cola went to completely cloudy trichs and so I am taking it down because I guess I must have stressed it or something. I have another going in a different thread, but I'm also running out of room because I want enough room for the dwc grow in trying again.

Is the jobes organics all purpose plant food ok to use on autos blue dream royal dwarf and northern lights all autos

Back