Grow Room Auto White Widow (Seedsman freebie) in 2 litre bottle

Day 19
RNMG119.jpg

Im hoping that i can get some mephisto non-fem seeds, if not then i think its fastbuds that has non-fem seeds?
And its exciting ideas, id like to cross an auto duck with a mephisto strain and get the duck trait on some crazy mephisto genetics... But i also have high hopes for the white widow auto. if it turns out to go well, then it might be worth it to buy some from seedsman.

thanks for the info. I might try kind soil for another grow, if it goes well. as i said, ill be doing more of them.
I try to keep it basic because i don't have some of those things like the teas and such. Its really more of a money issue than anything, but if i can find it online, i might just need to buy it.

This white widow auto is growing really well. its the best growth ive seen of any of my plants yet in the last about year ive been doing this.

Here you go: http://www.toptaoseeds.com/ they offer good regular seeds i did already use. The blueberry was a big as plant and the micron was a small but big budded girl

Thanks, they are autos? I didn't click the link yet. But if they are good then I'm going to out them on my list

They have some very nice Autoflower varieties and still offer photoperiod strains all regular and biologic grown, just take a look yourself!

Looks like you got a girl

They have some very nice Autoflower varieties and still offer photoperiod strains all regular and biologic grown, just take a look yourself!

Looks like you got a girl
Ill check them out, thank you! I do know i want at least 5 auto ultimate and 5 femonized Acapulco gold photos from barneys farm, but with some regular autos, I could cross breed and get an Acapulco gold autoflower strain.

And yep, the plant will probably be better than of my bigger soil grows

Ill check them out, thank you! I do know i want at least 5 auto ultimate and 5 femonized Acapulco gold photos from barneys farm, but with some regular autos, I could cross breed and get an Acapulco gold autoflower strain.

And yep, the plant will probably be better than of my bigger soil grows

Thats an idea. If you want to cut down the flowering time and keep the offspring a little more in check with height i would try to crossbreed with Auto Tao Micron. If you will do this i would like to get some of your seeds if you get enough to share a few! Let me know the progress! :thumbsup:

Back