Grow Room Auto White Widow (Seedsman freebie) in 2 litre bottle

Thats an idea. If you want to cut down the flowering time and keep the offspring a little more in check with height i would try to crossbreed with Auto Tao Micron. If you will do this i would like to get some of your seeds if you get enough to share a few! Let me know the progress! :thumbsup:
Would be fun definitely. I would love to breed. My idea was to get an autoflower male and pollinate an Acapulco gold grow out till I find a male and a female who autoflower and breed till its stable, but I do want multiple phenotypes and not have it so set un stone. Maybe do a few off strains for me then cross it down to a smaller size.
https://shop.autoflower-portal.net/seeds/regular-seeds/
Here are some Autoflower regular seeds, from some of our very own members.
damn nice looking plants too...
Thanks for sharing! Looks good to me

I think I have a name for it. Autogold. I believe being honest about where your genetics come from makes you a lot more respectable to the community.

What would be even better would be to make a big bubba d auto, I can't even find photos if that strain

@MissUniverse if you want to achieve big things sometimes you have to take the hard way
I agree. I do have a few things I gotta get before that though. Like a new vape. Mine was lost in the move. Looking at another pax2, was a great unit and a wonderfully delicious flavor every time

a day ago or so i evn dreamed of vaping, was good fun. acapulco auto would sound more interesting to me since you cant fail on getting that classical strain is crossed in

a day ago or so i evn dreamed of vaping, was good fun. acapulco auto would sound more interesting to me since you cant fail on getting that classical strain is crossed in
I love songs don't get me wrong, it your lungs can hurt after using them for a while so I like vapes. The pax is nice because of how portable it is. As long as you're not worried about having to potentially ditch a 200$ item if needed, or if you're legal then no issue.

And I agree Acapulco auto does sou d better. Probably try those tao seeds at some point

Back