Outdoor Amnesia7 Greenhouse grow

Been a little busy lately. Just a quick update... Plants doing well, climate still crazy. A few of the taller girls are over head height now. Installed a few dehums to take the top off the humidity, but still too high. Hopefully will harvest something before the Botrytis sets in. I hope everyone is enjoying their summer!
IMG_1073.jpg
IMG_1068.jpg

Been a little busy lately. Just a quick update... Plants doing well, climate still crazy. A few of the taller girls are over head height now. Installed a few dehums to take the top off the humidity, but still too high. Hopefully will harvest something before the Botrytis sets in. I hope everyone is enjoying their summer!View attachment 1217608View attachment 1217610
Bloody awesome! The smell in that greenhouse must be pretty interesting. Good luck with the weather, and the trimming. :goodluck::pighug:

Thank you for sharing your greenhouse garden.
Beautiful healthy flowers.
That purp and green cola is lovely.
Please keep us updated with your work.

You're growing like I dream of growing!.. live that dream!.. and, if you ever need a hand... I'd be over in a heartbeat!.. sterling work star... easy now!..

Hello again AFN. Been very busy with harvest, and dep crops pushing hard. The crew has been harvesting for a few days now with another week at least to get the flower all out. Greenhouse climate still insane but this cultivar can handle some serious stress. The smell is amazing, all burnt orange with a bit of tropical fruit. Cold curing for a 2 week hang dry to preserve those tasty monoterpenes. I hope you all enjoyed checking out my grow. Thanks for your feedback and support. Peace, Stew
auto finish.jpg
auto cure.jpg

Hello again AFN. Been very busy with harvest, and dep crops pushing hard. The crew has been harvesting for a few days now with another week at least to get the flower all out. Greenhouse climate still insane but this cultivar can handle some serious stress. The smell is amazing, all burnt orange with a bit of tropical fruit. Cold curing for a 2 week hang dry to preserve those tasty monoterpenes. I hope you all enjoyed checking out my grow. Thanks for your feedback and support. Peace, StewView attachment 1224788View attachment 1224790
YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! This!!!!!

way to go man that’s a hell of a harvest. Once you get it all weighed we would love a final weight, at least I know I would

Bloody hell, I have never seen clothes hangers more productively employed. Well done grow bro. Anyone sampled yet?

I will sleep tonite dreaming of the aroma... :biggrin: :pighug:

Back