Outdoor Amnesia7 Greenhouse grow

Bloody hell, I have never seen clothes hangers more productively employed. Well done grow bro. Anyone sampled yet?

I will sleep tonite dreaming of the aroma... :biggrin: :pighug:
Thx Olderfart,
Yes I have sampled. Very nice sativa high and citrus flavour. I love curing on coat hangers. This tek scales well. I cured my largest harvest to date on hangars (340 kilos). The key to a nice cure is a slow dry. I set my cure rooms at 62 degrees and 62 RH. 2 weeks hanging, then bulk pack. Thanks for following my grow!

Thx Olderfart,
Yes I have sampled. Very nice sativa high and citrus flavour. I love curing on coat hangers. This tek scales well. I cured my largest harvest to date on hangars (340 kilos). The key to a nice cure is a slow dry. I set my cure rooms at 62 degrees and 62 RH. 2 weeks hanging, then bulk pack. Thanks for following my grow!
Hat's off to you sir. I could learn a few things over a beer, or a toke, with you. Thanks for sharing your project.

Been following since the start Stew,
Thank you for a spectacular grow.
Enjoy your harvest.
All the best m8,
Stay safe.
Regards Paul.

I know this journal is kinda old now, but I just wrote an article on autos that I would love to share with you. A lot of the insight I got for this work was from a few small commercial auto runs like I journaled here at AFN.

I woud really appreciate any feedback on my article!

How to Grow Better Autoflowers — Elevated Botanist

Great resource. I've got several new ideas to try out! Thx

PS: I'd love to try your seeds

Been a little busy lately. Just a quick update... Plants doing well, climate still crazy. A few of the taller girls are over head height now. Installed a few dehums to take the top off the humidity, but still too high. Hopefully will harvest something before the Botrytis sets in. I hope everyone is enjoying their summer!View attachment 1217608View attachment 1217610
@hope2grow @Sawney_bean
This would be my dream, lol
This guy don't feck about,
Thats an amazing amout of autos man, well done

I know this journal is kinda old now, but I just wrote an article on autos that I would love to share with you. A lot of the insight I got for this work was from a few small commercial auto runs like I journaled here at AFN.

I woud really appreciate any feedback on my article!

How to Grow Better Autoflowers — Elevated Botanist
You're article was spot on dude. My moto is "think like a farmer" . After years of growing with all the ups and downs I created my style and it's a work of art (in my mind) . I have made some of the best weed I have ever smoked period! a testament to hard work care and attention go's a long way.
All the best for the future .:toke:

Absolutely amazing well spoken forsure hands down read the whole page keep up an amazing work and I’m sure if you haven’t made your goals you will soon

Back