Outdoor Amnesia7 Greenhouse grow

I know this journal is kinda old now, but I just wrote an article on autos that I would love to share with you. A lot of the insight I got for this work was from a few small commercial auto runs like I journaled here at AFN.

I woud really appreciate any feedback on my article!

How to Grow Better Autoflowers — Elevated Botanist
Wonderful job!!!!! I am also getting paid now to write autoflower related content. I am workin with multiverse beans atm creating a step by step auto grow guide. It’s kinda crazy, I was a speaker at a cannabis expo a couple weekends ago. Your highlights are literally my exact talking points. Wonderful article(I haven’t read it all the way through. Just perused) love this!! Great work!!

Wonderful job!!!!! I am also getting paid now to write autoflower related content. I am workin with multiverse beans atm creating a step by step auto grow guide. It’s kinda crazy, I was a speaker at a cannabis expo a couple weekends ago. Your highlights are literally my exact talking points. Wonderful article(I haven’t read it all the way through. Just perused) love this!! Great work!!
That's lit that you have been able to be a speaker at the expo keep up the great work also and can't wait to see ur beans and test some strains in future

I know this journal is kinda old now, but I just wrote an article on autos that I would love to share with you. A lot of the insight I got for this work was from a few small commercial auto runs like I journaled here at AFN.

I woud really appreciate any feedback on my article!

How to Grow Better Autoflowers — Elevated Botanist
Interesting article, the one thing I'm most impressed by is this statement:

I have grown two plants per 10 gallon pot, 2 plants in separate 5 gallon pots, and one plant per 10 gallon in greenhouse trials, and 2 plants per pot easily outperformed the other iterations.

That's something I'm going to have to try.
:cheers:

Back