Outdoor Amnesia7 Greenhouse grow

Thx Smokey, There is no better way to spend a work day than in a greenhouse full of cannabis. Outdoors is nice as well, but sometimes rains.
That is true Stew, It would be a dream to work with Cannabis in a greenhouse. I grow outdoors and if rain is an issue i bring them under, and have a few T5 lights to keep them under light if rainy all day

Another week and they have doubled again. I'm kind of surprised at the size of the plants at this stage, considering the cloudy June we have had. This strain has a beefy open structure, and doesn't usually require trellising to support. Getting a lil worried this year as it looks like I will have some 5 footers. Giving these girls a hard eye daily for hermies, but so far only happy ladies. I'm germing seeds for balance of greenhouse on Monday. Next round will be later than optimal, but sometimes we get a nice September. Still no feed for this crop, but hoping to topdress within a week.
IMG_0955.jpg
IMG_0958.jpg
IMG_0961.jpg

Spec bloody tacular mate. What a greenhouse.

Too bad about the tiny fan leaves though. :crying:

Spec bloody tacular mate. What a greenhouse.

Too bad about the tiny fan leaves though. :crying:
Yeah I think there might be something wrong they are tiny hahahahaha.
I kid I kid, lookin real pro in there. I am jealous not gonna lie. They are HUGE for being grow with only the big light in the sky. Great job! I am really lookin forward to see a final yield

Yes, they would look even smaller if it weren't for my itty bitty hands.
Yeah, I know tiny hands when I see them, I'm typing with a pair. :crying:

Kidding aside, those plants look absolutely great. Jealous, me? You better believe it! You obviously know how to mix that dirt!

Keep up the great work Stew, and good luck with the trim party. :pighug:

Plants on day 50 from germ now, and stretching. Found the first intersex plant last week. The greenhouse climate is crazy. We lost our water supply to swamp coolers due to a plumbing issue on a sunny Sunday, and temp spiked to 95 F. Plants weren't too stoked about that. First feed on day 50 with soluble fish fert due to my lateness to topdress and amount of biomass being pushed out. Seeds for balance of greenhouse germinated now, and soil mixed and ready. I hope we have a nice September!
IMG_0977.jpg
climate .PNG
IMG_0971.jpg

artless.jpg

Plants on day 50 from germ now, and stretching. Found the first intersex plant last week. The greenhouse climate is crazy. We lost our water supply to swamp coolers due to a plumbing issue on a sunny Sunday, and temp spiked to 95 F. Plants weren't too stoked about that. First feed on day 50 with soluble fish fert due to my lateness to topdress and amount of biomass being pushed out. Seeds for balance of greenhouse germinated now, and soil mixed and ready. I hope we have a nice September!View attachment 1210066View attachment 1210067View attachment 1210068
View attachment 1210069
Amazing progress Stew,
Good luck m8

So this greenhouse is sittin empty. It's 36'x100' and there's no power budget yet to fix her up like her fancy sisters, so I thought to pop in an auto crop. The house has a couple HAF fans, and extraction with manual roll up sides. The plan is to put about 1500 girls in here and see what happens. I mixed up some organic soil, and planning to hand water. I sourced 2,000 fem Amnesia7 seeds from my friends at Section7, and will run a few F1's and some other stuff as well. Stay tuned...

View attachment 1187310
Just came across your thread. I stopped rite here and I am a watching.

Back