Unfortunately the growing journal isn't live and some of you know why. The hbbs were chopped 12 days ago and now fully cured and jarred. Going to let them sit a week with broveda packs to even out. Had to take a few guns out of the safe to make room lol. Weigh in coming soon too. View attachment 668798View attachment 668799 View attachment 668801View attachment 668802View attachment 668804 View attachment 668805
What a beast of a grow dude nailed it [emoji111]

I toke therfore I am so naaa

The final weigh in for the 8 hubbabubba came to just over 74 oz dried at 62% rh. Average of 9.25 oz per plant which is a new record for me. Next run will be the same strain, same nutrients and absolutely the same lights. The difference is I will be much more experienced with the whole grow so I hope to improve. What a wonderfully sweet no question Hubba bubba gum smell.
IMG_0654.JPG
IMG_0676.JPG

The final weigh in for the 8 hubbabubba came to just over 74 oz dried at 62% rh. Average of 9.25 oz per plant which is a new record for me. Next run will be the same strain, same nutrients and absolutely the same lights. The difference is I will be much more experienced with the whole grow so I hope to improve. What a wonderfully sweet no question Hubba bubba gum smell. View attachment 677041 View attachment 677042

Dude that is incredibly IMPRESSIVE my stars... Double max rep for THAT! :bow:

I got my 5 gallons yesterday bro! Game on! I'll tag you when I get em planted... Probably Christmas night :pass:
My man! I'm sooo excited to see what you can do bro. @Resinhound are you still around? Rebel you remind me a lot of this guy. He used to grow the most amazing plants in small pots and spaces. I watched him get some heat here and slowly eased out. I respect you two the most.

Back