Got 2 biggies hiding in the back. 15gallon pots,just under 6 feet tall now, about 9 feet around. Pictures do this plant no justice at all. 2 are squished in a 4x6 space.
IMG_0284.JPG
IMG_0285.JPG
IMG_0283.JPG

I suppose a 2 week update is in order lol. Damn cob sections like a full time job.

Not running Co2 this time and that's really the only difference between this run and last run. I noticed a little bit smaller of plants and less buds overall in the scrog.

Hoping for 1lb per light or 1gpw. Not the best considering but still good. Luckily I have 5 lights lol. Plenty of time left, I'll get some pictures soon.

The solar eclipse 4 and 6 cob lights use lsd drivers I believe. Comparable to the meanwell. Cree3070 cobs and Cree xp-g2, xp-e leds

The pro series use meanwell. Pro 4's have 4 meanwell drivers in each. Cree 3590, xp-G3 and xp-e2 leds surrounding. They are the latest release from Cree. Copper core heatsinks, my favorite is the 2 switches. The rings are ideal for vegging and are lower intensity. Then the cobs kick on and it's just nuts. 93cri which I think it the highest of any manufactured grow light out.

Should be on track for 1lb per light. You can see they are nearing the end. Fox tailing too from the lack of co2 while being hit with 1200 umoles. No complaints from me. A pound rolls allot of joints!

IMG_0458.JPG
IMG_0459.JPG

Unfortunately the growing journal isn't live and some of you know why. The hbbs were chopped 12 days ago and now fully cured and jarred. Going to let them sit a week with broveda packs to even out. Had to take a few guns out of the safe to make room lol. Weigh in coming soon too.
IMG_0461.JPG
IMG_0462.JPG
IMG_0463.JPG
IMG_0464.JPG
IMG_0465.JPG
IMG_0466.JPG

Not bad during the grow but when they were cut it was intense. I can still smell it even outside my room and I don't have any plants in there. I run a 10 inch x 48 inch scrubber on full bast. Even have a negative pressure with the temp controlled exhaust that runs through another scrubber.

Back