I need one of those!! Lol puts our dusk to dawn light to shame! :crying: Fantastic plants as usual BigSm0!! Talk about Boss!
That's what this thing is. Dusk to dawn. I'm already thinking of another upgrade. Maybe a 1825 citizen me a 2100ma driver. I'd love to see this thing go from 40w to 100w. Its got to be a universal housing too since I see different screw locations for different drivers. It's pretty bright as is, it does a good 100' circle

I apologize for the slow updates. Lots happening these days. I can not get over how absolutely amazing these plants look. A million times better than last run with nothing changed besides the calmag increase. Still plenty of time left on the clock as they just started flowering
IMG_0223.JPG
image.jpg

Things are going well. Some are fattening up nicely, others are still kinda small. I noticed 3 grows in a row now that the first plant in my first tray that I also water first always looks the worst and the second plant I water is the fattest and healthiest. 3 grows! Lol how can this be? I do circulate the water plenty before sending it in so I have no idea. As always the last tray looks the best and here it is.
IMG_0260.JPG

Down to 2 tsp per gallon calmag, armor si, flora duo A&B, aurora soul, sweet raw, daimond nectar, kool bloom, and sugar daddy. Can't forget the company microbe sells a product called photosynthesis. It is the most disgusting smelling thing ever. Like they skimmed the top layer off of a septic system and let it ferment for years. My wife even questioned once. "Babe did you step in dog shit?" lol it's HORRIBLE! I may ditch it as I'd hate for anyone to smoke no2 buds.

That's what this thing is. Dusk to dawn. I'm already thinking of another upgrade. Maybe a 1825 citizen me a 2100ma driver. I'd love to see this thing go from 40w to 100w. Its got to be a universal housing too since I see different screw locations for different drivers. It's pretty bright as is, it does a good 100' circle

I know! I can see in the pic! Being in the middle of the woods that would be killer!

Plants are rocking Big!! I know nothing about growing in water so I cannot comment on your question but they still all look like they should! :pass:

I know! I can see in the pic! Being in the middle of the woods that would be killer!

Plants are rocking Big!! I know nothing about growing in water so I cannot comment on your question but they still all look like they should! :pass:
No I just use the flood tables for runoff. I attached drains to the outdoors so I don't have to mess with that crap. So far so good! Thanks for stopping in, I was wondering about you recovery

No I just use the flood tables for runoff. I attached drains to the outdoors so I don't have to mess with that crap. So far so good! Thanks for stopping in, I was wondering about you recovery
It could just be down to the joys of growing from seed had a few grows like that some plants would take anything you throw at them others finicky little feckers that's why I'm liking bubble buckets individual tailored reses for each plant (I still manage to feck something up [emoji23]) by the way can't see you girls to many trees in the way [emoji106] how you say in America out the ball park dude top growing

Amused ourselves to death

It could just be down to the joys of growing from seed had a few grows like that some plants would take anything you throw at them others finicky little feckers that's why I'm liking bubble buckets individual tailored reses for each plant (I still manage to feck something up [emoji23]) by the way can't see you girls to many trees in the way [emoji106] how you say in America out the ball park dude top growing

Amused ourselves to death

Thanks "mate" lol! What's funny is if I called you a mate here in the US that would mean I wanted to shag your sheep?? :rofl: And yes the cigarette term. My first love was a Brit, she was 50 and I was 16 one hot mama too. Ever since I've had a thing for the pale skin and accent.

Back