Indoor All new setup - steep learning curve ahead!

You gotta give it a few more days IMO, need to be at the edges, as you want it fully rooted before the airdomes go on.
Thanks Jay! I wanted to give them a chance to settle in after the retro fit of the airdomes. The weekend will be a week, and they certainly don't look like they've suffered.

Those plants are plenty big enough. Start the res, wait a day, then turn on the airdomes.
Cheers pop, that'll fit in nicely with my plans for the weekend. Shame my Hailea super silent air pump isn't super silent! It's bloody noisy. How many hours a day should I run it?

Looking great Elle!! :pass: :d5: Looks like you're on cruise control!!
Cheers Rebel! Switching nutes so I could follow a tried and tested schedule was the best thing I did. I'm in the Ashes comp so I'll be using the GH nutes and two seeds the same to give myself the best chance. I think even hubby was impressed yesterday when I let him see in the tent. He wants me to go back to growing photos but he may change his mind once I get the GSC and GS down and dried! Besides, I don't really have the room for photos at the minute.

Stay stoned y'all :smokeout:

I let mine run 24/7 but you don't need to I'd say. If you want some quiet... run it 8-16hrs a day should be plenty.

Thanks Jay! I wanted to give them a chance to settle in after the retro fit of the airdomes. The weekend will be a week, and they certainly don't look like they've suffered.

Cheers pop, that'll fit in nicely with my plans for the weekend. Shame my Hailea super silent air pump isn't super silent! It's bloody noisy. How many hours a day should I run it?

Cheers Rebel! Switching nutes so I could follow a tried and tested schedule was the best thing I did. I'm in the Ashes comp so I'll be using the GH nutes and two seeds the same to give myself the best chance. I think even hubby was impressed yesterday when I let him see in the tent. He wants me to go back to growing photos but he may change his mind once I get the GSC and GS down and dried! Besides, I don't really have the room for photos at the minute.

Stay stoned y'all :smokeout:

looking good EE
Thanks islandgrower!:pass:

I let mine run 24/7 but you don't need to I'd say. If you want some quiet... run it 8-16hrs a day should be plenty.
I think I can do 12 no problem, 8-8. Maybe longer, but it's good to know there's some flexibility there. Thanks pop! :d5::bighug:

OK I now have a small res, which is a 10 litre bucket with lid, and the aquavalve has started its job. Tomorrow the air pump will commence, the air lines are all in place and ready. I tested the res first over the bath - I got hubby to drill the hole for the top hat while I held the bucket. The easy2grow module is now at the back of the tent with Sweet Seeds mystery and the clones at the front.

GSC has carried on growing outwards... pics tomorrow!

So I'm a day late with the pics, soz.
IMG_3027.JPG

GSC and Grape Stomper. My god, GSC is frosty and sticky!
IMG_3028.JPG

Portal girl, nearly done.
IMG_3029.JPG

Sumo White Widow, with the camera whore's fan leaf in front LOL (GSC in case you didn't guess).
IMG_3030.JPG

A better pic of Portal girl, from floor level.
IMG_3031.JPG

Camera whores from floor level (GSC and GS)
IMG_3032.JPG

And finally, Miss Sweet Seeds front left, clones front right, then at the back left Dinafem Critical 2.0 and back right 2Fast2Vast. Both these two are on autopot reservoir and air domes now.

Not too bad given all the new equipment I'm playing with this time round...

Back