Indoor All new setup - steep learning curve ahead!

It will try to bring it to neutral if alkaline also. However, the plant damage is actually quite different if too alkaline. Yours was low ph, or even a hotspot of N. People tend to think ph is uniform in soil and its not, various microbial activity can change ph in an area. Most often, soil maintains a balance though. The best fix remains lime.

Wouldn't that depend on its being acidic to start with? If it was alkaline, wouldn't lime make it more so?

It will try to bring it to neutral if alkaline also. However, the plant damage is actually quite different if too alkaline. Yours was low ph, or even a hotspot of N. People tend to think ph is uniform in soil and its not, various microbial activity can change ph in an area. Most often, soil maintains a balance though. The best fix remains lime.
Thanks pop, that's really helpful and useful! Cheers! :cheers::pass:

I've got a capsule machine and its a great tool. Its better than a board with holes as the top piece makes capping the capsules a one step deal, rather than each one at a time. I make about 400 caps a month so the capsule machine is a great time saver!

I wondered if you had a capsule machine. They were perfect and I figured that many would be crazy to fill one at a time. :d5: Great meds that actually work!!

Can looks like something from a Bugs Bunny cartoon........lol!

Lol I thought to myself too... Damn that can is colorful! Lol

Looking great Elle! *hangs head in shame* forum duties and the new biz keep me from floating around the forum as much as I want. Thanks for the tag! Sometimes its best to reel me in :crying: Sweets does indeed have smaller phenos here and there... Miss Fast Buds is showing off eh? :d5: Very cool! Keep up the great work!

:pass:

Looking great Elle! *hangs head in shame* forum duties and the new biz keep me from floating around the forum as much as I want. Thanks for the tag! Sometimes its best to reel me in :crying: Sweets does indeed have smaller phenos here and there... Miss Fast Buds is showing off eh? :d5: Very cool! Keep up the great work!

:pass:
No shame Rebel! You're extremely busy and, even for you, there are only 24 hours in a day. Cheers for the like bomb! :cheers::bighug:

@trailanimal dropped me a like bomb too, cheers man! :pass:

How about a little update?
IMG_3016.JPG

IMG_3017.JPG

IMG_3018.JPG

IMG_3019.JPG

Pretty obvious who's who and where I think LOL!
@pop22 when do I turn on the airdomes? They're still being hand-watered and they're not at the edges of the pots yet.

Back