Indoor All new setup - steep learning curve ahead!

I've got a capsule machine and its a great tool. Its better than a board with holes as the top piece makes capping the capsules a one step deal, rather than each one at a time. I make about 400 caps a month so the capsule machine is a great time saver!

Just a thought...you can get a piece of wood and drill holes the size of the pills. [emoji121] [emoji6]

You can even make it just x deep, the holder I have is bottomless, which I don't feel is ideal.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Can looks like something from a Bugs Bunny cartoon........lol!

I'm on the hard stuff.
6b45d2857918bae42013378ba56778b2.jpg

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Those crispy leaves are from a PH issue causing lockout. I had entire plants end like that in hydro before I discovered it was my well water causing it! You must have caught it just in time, or got lucky lol! The rest of the plant looks good.

Nice mix of strains you have going. Looking forward to see how the Triffid turns out....... :smokeout:

Hey guys and gals, just a weeny update. Why? Well... I opened the tent and saw... well you'll see soon enough!
First up clones and young 'uns.
View attachment 769409
One clone of each type are fine, the others not so good but they'll have a chance to improve for a couple of weeks. If nothing doing, they'll go in the bin.
Next, portal girl and widow.
View attachment 769410
Plodding along. The nute kicking they got the other day doesn't really seem to have had much of an effect. If they hadn't gone this long already I'd probably scrap them, but they'll get to finish. Portal still has a lovely structure to her.
Then down low to Sweet Seeds whatever she is:
View attachment 769411
She's frosty, but not ready. And why did I have to put the camera low to photo Miss Sweet Seeds? This is why:
View attachment 769412
Because I have unexpectedly grown a triffid! Miss Fastbuds Girl Scout Cookies is taking over the tent. She's just starting to get trichomes - I can't see them with my glasses on, but I can with the naked eye. And Grape Stomper too, she's still heading upwards but slowly now so she may not need a neck bend. She also is developing trichomes.

I am one extremely happy bunny! :woohoo:Mucho gracias and kudos to @sanguine who gave me his nute schedule! I'm all excited now to see how fat they get!

Those crispy leaves are from a PH issue causing lockout. I had entire plants end like that in hydro before I discovered it was my well water causing it! You must have caught it just in time, or got lucky lol! The rest of the plant looks good.

Nice mix of strains you have going. Looking forward to see how the Triffid turns out....... :smokeout:
They're the ones in compost. The Wilma ones are doing really well. I guess I got lucky!

Thanks, I'm excited to see what she can do. I'm glad I got a wilma, hydro hasn't been as scary or complicated as I expected it to be!

I'm not really sure. I don't know how to check the pH of compost, it isn't something I've done, no. How is it done?
You can do it by teating ph of water before and then runoff but its not really accurate. All the soil guys reccomend the accurate 8 soil probe for testing ph- bluelab also make soil probes but as youd expect there pricy

Back