Indoor All new setup - steep learning curve ahead!

OK I've done something rash LOL. Sweet Seeds is all still clear trichomes. Boring. The other two aren't really progressing either. Boring. I made up 6 litres of week 6 sang's schedule to top up the wilma... and gave some to the coco gals. Now let's see if they wake up! :crying:They're 10 weeks for goodness sake...

26C in here, 28C in the kitchen, 30C outdoors still. Tents are pretty warm too, but looking good.
First up, clones and young 'uns.
View attachment 766643
Next, Sweet Seeds. It's stopped growing and it's not getting any fatter either. I've taken a bud off which I need to scrutinise. The whole thing might come down tomorrow.
View attachment 766644
A few scruffy leaves but no big deal.
Next, Sumo and Portal. They're growing outwards now, not upwards.
View attachment 766645
Finally GSC and Grape Stomper. I bent GSC's neck after I took the photo, as she still seems to be growing up and my earlier top/fim didn't work at all LOL!
View attachment 766646
Love these two plants, they're so happy I could look at them all day. Just into flower and there are fan leaves bigger than my hand!

I'm now running my fan on speed 3 during the day and 2 at night. With the current temperatures we're getting, the humidity in the tent is coming down - always in the 60s now not 70s. Just as well, as I don't seem to be having much luck with the humidity any other way...

Still pretty warm across the capital...
View attachment 766648
Going to neck another pint of cream soda. Laters! :cheers:

Cream soda! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Alright grandmaa? Got any dandelion and burdock off the milkman? 5p returns on the bottle y'know squire! [emoji23]

Cream soda! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Alright grandmaa? Got any dandelion and burdock off the milkman? 5p returns on the bottle y'know squire! [emoji23]
What's that you say? Eh? Eh? Can't hear you properly, sonny. You young people mumble so much these days. :crying:

I don't like dandelion and burdock!

What's that you say? Eh? Eh? Can't hear you properly, sonny. You young people mumble so much these days. :crying:

I don't like dandelion and burdock!
I'm on the hard stuff.
6b45d2857918bae42013378ba56778b2.jpg

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Hey guys and gals, just a weeny update. Why? Well... I opened the tent and saw... well you'll see soon enough!
First up clones and young 'uns.
IMG_3012.JPG

One clone of each type are fine, the others not so good but they'll have a chance to improve for a couple of weeks. If nothing doing, they'll go in the bin.
Next, portal girl and widow.
IMG_3013.JPG

Plodding along. The nute kicking they got the other day doesn't really seem to have had much of an effect. If they hadn't gone this long already I'd probably scrap them, but they'll get to finish. Portal still has a lovely structure to her.
Then down low to Sweet Seeds whatever she is:
IMG_3014.JPG

She's frosty, but not ready. And why did I have to put the camera low to photo Miss Sweet Seeds? This is why:
IMG_3015.JPG

Because I have unexpectedly grown a triffid! Miss Fastbuds Girl Scout Cookies is taking over the tent. She's just starting to get trichomes - I can't see them with my glasses on, but I can with the naked eye. And Grape Stomper too, she's still heading upwards but slowly now so she may not need a neck bend. She also is developing trichomes.

I am one extremely happy bunny! :woohoo:Mucho gracias and kudos to @sanguine who gave me his nute schedule! I'm all excited now to see how fat they get!

Back