Indoor All new setup - steep learning curve ahead!

Hey @witchyhour can you find out for me what it'd cost for you to post one of those 100 capsule filler trays to the UK please?
I'll give you a guess, between 15 and 25 dollars. If you want to have get one shipped here, I'll forward it to you. [emoji121] [emoji6] [emoji106] [emoji108]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Just a thought...you can get a piece of wood and drill holes the size of the pills. [emoji121] [emoji6]

You can even make it just x deep, the holder I have is bottomless, which I don't feel is ideal.

Hey folks, hope everyone's well! Full update time.

Trichome production has started on Portal girl but not yet on WW. Sweet Seeds girl is a little frosty but upward growth on all of them has stopped. Fed yesterday with cheapo nutes plus plenty of Ca and Mg.
View attachment 763518
Those leaves with a bit of burn were above the dehumidifier. Which, because it's a non-compressor one, isn't man enough for the job. So two fails! Humidity is still mid 70s. I have a full size dehumidifier which isn't being used, but it won't fit in the tent at the same time as the plants...
View attachment 763519
GSC you little beauty. Topped rather than fimmed, she's loving the lush conditions.
View attachment 763520
Grape Stomper also enjoying herself. She's fully au naturel. They're on @sanguine 's schedule - the res was topped up with 10 litres of week 3 strength a few days ago. I think they could take stronger. Sang, all the above photos were taken in my 2 cob tent. No flash, no other light.
View attachment 763521
Clones and babies tent. Three Choco cream clones and a Sweet Tooth. I'll take another Sweet Tooth in the week, then when I'm happy they're rooted the mothers can go. That'll give more space for GSC and GS.

Hey @Wile e Peyote - not only am I allergic to hops, it turns out cleavers (burrs) also falls into that category for me. I did a couple of hours in the garden yesterday and my arms looked like I'd had a massive self-harming session! There are still a lot of marks today but they're not as angry. I tried Anthisan cream and an antihistamine, neither did much to alleviate the welts.

That's all for now folks!
Very nice, sis! [emoji106] [emoji4] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji178]

26C in here, 28C in the kitchen, 30C outdoors still. Tents are pretty warm too, but looking good.
First up, clones and young 'uns.
IMG_3008.JPG

Next, Sweet Seeds. It's stopped growing and it's not getting any fatter either. I've taken a bud off which I need to scrutinise. The whole thing might come down tomorrow.
IMG_3010.JPG

A few scruffy leaves but no big deal.
Next, Sumo and Portal. They're growing outwards now, not upwards.
IMG_3009.JPG

Finally GSC and Grape Stomper. I bent GSC's neck after I took the photo, as she still seems to be growing up and my earlier top/fim didn't work at all LOL!
IMG_3011.JPG

Love these two plants, they're so happy I could look at them all day. Just into flower and there are fan leaves bigger than my hand!

I'm now running my fan on speed 3 during the day and 2 at night. With the current temperatures we're getting, the humidity in the tent is coming down - always in the 60s now not 70s. Just as well, as I don't seem to be having much luck with the humidity any other way...

Still pretty warm across the capital...
wunder.jpg

Going to neck another pint of cream soda. Laters! :cheers:

26C in here, 28C in the kitchen, 30C outdoors still. Tents are pretty warm too, but looking good.
First up, clones and young 'uns.
View attachment 766643
Next, Sweet Seeds. It's stopped growing and it's not getting any fatter either. I've taken a bud off which I need to scrutinise. The whole thing might come down tomorrow.
View attachment 766644
A few scruffy leaves but no big deal.
Next, Sumo and Portal. They're growing outwards now, not upwards.
View attachment 766645
Finally GSC and Grape Stomper. I bent GSC's neck after I took the photo, as she still seems to be growing up and my earlier top/fim didn't work at all LOL!
View attachment 766646
Love these two plants, they're so happy I could look at them all day. Just into flower and there are fan leaves bigger than my hand!

I'm now running my fan on speed 3 during the day and 2 at night. With the current temperatures we're getting, the humidity in the tent is coming down - always in the 60s now not 70s. Just as well, as I don't seem to be having much luck with the humidity any other way...

Still pretty warm across the capital...
View attachment 766648
Going to neck another pint of cream soda. Laters! :cheers:
Scorcio!

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Back