Indoor All new setup - steep learning curve ahead!

Ah how's the weather down at 5 feet mate? :pighug:

GSC and Grape Stomper looking awesome and healthy! :worship: :vibe:

How many have you got going now? I want more but I'm worried about numbers in case I ever get caught by plod.

How many have you got going now? I want more but I'm worried about numbers in case I ever get caught by plod.
I'm running 3 autos in one tent and 5 cuts of cotton candy and got a blueberry photo vegging in the other fook the law grow some draw [emoji111] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

I'm running 3 autos in one tent and 5 cuts of cotton candy and got a blueberry photo vegging in the other fook the law grow some draw [emoji111] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Good going mate. I am on 6 at the moment. May have to up the ante a bit and make another light :thumbsup:

Good going mate. I am on 6 at the moment. May have to up the ante a bit and make another light [emoji106]
Ye I need more cobs in my life keep my Amare se 250 in my bloom tent and add another couple of cobs and put my cree leds in my veg tent get rid of the mars

Ye I need more cobs in my life keep my Amare se 250 in my bloom tent and add another couple of cobs and put my cree leds in my veg tent get rid of the mars

I got plenty of spares mate :woohoo1:can never have enough cobs in the house lol

More than I should mate LOL. 7 plants, 2 younguns and 4 snips. Once I know the snips are rooted I can go down by two. I need the older ones to hurry up!

More than I should mate LOL. 7 plants, 2 younguns and 4 snips. Once I know the snips are rooted I can go down by two. I need the older ones to hurry up!

Hahaha I'm beginning to feel like a bit of a light weight now! Fook me mate don't do things in halves do ya?!! :crying: :worship: :vibe:

Hahaha I'm beginning to feel like a bit of a light weight now! Fook me mate don't do things in halves do ya?!! :crying: :worship: :vibe:
No, not really! And I'm splitting the tents too, big tent will be Wilma/photo only in future and small tent for autos and snips. I still need to set up my autopots too, but I haven't been happy enough with my coco plants under normal feeding to know whether or not I should use the autopots.

I did buy two black buckets with lids so I can run smaller than the 47 litre beast if I want to... I just haven't worked out where to put the res yet. I want all the space possible in the tent. It'd be too heavy and too high up for me if I put it on top of the tent, but there's no space next to it or in front of it. So I'm still undecided.

Back